• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Cake Boss

Banned
1323129813362.jpg
1323129813362.jpg
1323129813362.jpg
1323129813362.jpg

nice knee on knee bieska.

Lol you can almost set a watch by how soon after the Canucks do anything and one of you goof balls jump out to remind everyone how dirty and disgusting all our players are. You guys should just give me your account passwords since I can write it for you. I even have all the gifs.

I predict Dan Ellis will be the starting goalie in Carolina before this season is over. Ward is inconsistent at best and fucking dreadful way too often.

All 4 goals tonight were because of just poor positioning on his part. 4 soft fucking goals. GTFO

Senators fans and Red Wings fans should join forces and start a petition to have this season cancelled.

We lost everyone. #1 centre, #1 D-man, #1 goal scorer from last year and now #1 goalie.

Illitch should have plenty of pull with the NHL :p

Sucks for Alfredsson mostly. At least you guys can look forward to the draft if he's out long term, and you only have to suffer a half season.

Alfie is most likely coming back next year but yeah it sucks ... sucks for everyone. Just a throwaway season except we can let prospects get NHL experience. Better fucking get a good pick, this is bullshit. How many players can you lose in 1 season ?

Revenant

Lol you can almost set a watch by how soon after the Canucks do anything and one of you goof balls jump out to remind everyone how dirty and disgusting all our players are. You guys should just give me your account passwords since I can write it for you. I even have all the gifs.

whoa there baby slow it down..... where did i say anything in my post about the canucks, the organization, or anyone else on the team?

COULD IT BE............COULD IT..........be that I think knee on knee collisions are a fucking dirty play and I hate to see them on another player intentionally? from what I saw it looked questionable, if I see more replays and it looks accidental I'll retract my statement so you can feel better and dry those crying eyes.

I don't even think I've even really said anything about the Hansen/Hossa incident at all much less talked about the canucks after the game. But don't worry Templaer, if you need to vent, your pal Rev is here for you, I give great hugs bro, come into my feel zone.

Top Bottom