• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Quick

Banned
YES.

iFjz6xQ3Xrl4C.gif

whoa there baby slow it down..... where did i say anything in my post about the canucks, the organization, or anyone else on the team?

COULD IT BE............COULD IT..........be that I think knee on knee collisions are a fucking dirty play and I hate to see them on another player intentionally? from what I saw it looked questionable, if I see more replays and it looks accidental I'll retract my statement so you can feel better and dry those crying eyes.

I don't even think I've even really said anything about the Hansen/Hossa incident at all much less talked about the canucks after the game. But don't worry Templaer, if you need to vent, your pal Rev is here for you, I give great hugs bro, come into my feel zone.

No dude, it couldn't be, because you guys are more predictable than a Sharks playoff choke. Good try though.

I mean seriously though, give me a fucking break. Next thing you know Burrows will chainsaw someones head off and you'll walk in here and be all like "NICE CHAINSAW BURROWS LOL" and we'll all sit here thinking "yea no we fucking get it" and you'll scream "NO I JUST DUN LIKE DEM CHAINSAWS WTF GUYZ"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
YOU GUYS NEED TO WATCH ON GCL, YOU'RE SPOILERING EVERYTHING.

What an amazing goal though :lol. Bieksa with 5 goals in 8 games... How many does Kessel have? rofl.

fuck this season, fuck this fucking game. I wish Fehr bumfucked Bettman and this fucking league and we didn't get hockey until 2020.

Wasn't Ottawa up 1-0 like 2 minutes ago? wtf

Revenant

No dude, it couldn't be, because you guys are more predictable than a Sharks playoff choke. Good try though.

I'm sorry Templaer, I'll only say nice things about the nucks from now on.. clearly they are above any form of moderate criticism.

oh and that was a nice play by bieska, I'm sorry, probably not positive enough for you.

WAY TO GO BIESKA IM SO PROUD OF YOU!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Glad Halpern's finally gotten a point. He's been playing really well all year and putting in tons of hard minutes. Great to see him get rewarded.

I'm sorry Templaer, I'll only say nice things about the nucks from now on.. clearly they are above any form of moderate criticism.

oh and that was a nice play by bieska, I'm sorry, probably not positive enough for you.

WAY TO GO BIESKA IM SO PROUD OF YOU!

This is so much better.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
One thing I'll say about these Leafs so far this season. They haven't really had two bad games in a row and bounce back pretty strongly after they show a lackluster effort in a loss.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
With that goal, Bieksa is now 2nd in goals for all D-men (still 1 behind Karlsson), with 5 goals.

Nicholsonyes.gif

Edler is tied for 3rd with 4. Dat Blue Line scoring.

Top Bottom