• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Revenant

DAT SALT!

You sound like you're about to cry.

No I just think it's BS for refs to put their whistles away only to call a penalty with < 2 mins to go in a tied game. If you're going to let shit go then let it go unless someone is bleeding on the ice.

MAKE UP CALL!

Karlsson29.jpg

ottawa commentators whine more than the fans

Bishop is channeling Anderson. Didn't think he had it in him.

Must have someting to do with the close proximity to Montreal.

Eat a dick Bishop.

Not as much as you in this thread.

wah wah wah

You've been shitting your pants the whole night doe explain that

3916057_o.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
No I just think it's BS for refs to put their whistles away only to call a penalty with < 2 mins to go in a tied game. If you're going to let shit go then let it go unless someone is bleeding on the ice.
I agree with you, I'm just using that as my go to response to Sen fans seeing as Cake Boss is so salty.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
6ct9d.jpg

One of those games. Habs embarrased them for 65 minutes, Bishop must have done some lines of coke before the game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
When Anderson comes back, just keep putting Bishop in for the shootouts.

I wish AV did that with whenever Luongo needs to go to a shootout. Although after last night, Schneider should get a couple consecutive starts anyway.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Eller has a great game and is nowhere to be found in the shootout. Gionta is invisible all night, and sucks at shootouts goes third.

Oh and fuck off with your goalies against us Ottawa.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I wish AV did that with whenever Luongo needs to go to a shootout. Although after last night, Schneider should get a couple consecutive starts anyway.
Why the fuck did they leave him in there?! Damn that was worse than Bond getting his balls scratched.

Edit: wtf Ott won again?!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Why the fuck did they leave him in there?! Damn that was worse than Bond getting his balls scratched.

I have no idea. Controversy? That was the 3rd time Luongo has let in 8 goals/was kept in for the whole game despite 8 goals against.

Anyway, Edmonton commentary is insufferable, I had to change to the Chicago feed despite hoping the Oilers win.

EDIT: Good goal.

Top Bottom