• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
GRABMYBALLSKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

KADRI OH FUCK YES!

edit: Red_man, I'm borrowing this...

janetj-lapdancevakcr.gif
I'm flattered, but that's not my property, at least you're using it for a former Hab.

Row

Banned
Can't wait to read this thread if the habs lose loool

HAHAHA LOSING TO AHLERS! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT! SALT!

Solo

It only took a third of the season, but DD has seemingly finally pulled his head out of his ass. He's made multiple fantastic setups happen this game. Encouraging to see.

Cole is still dogshit though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It only took a third of the season, but DD has seemingly finally pulled his head out of his ass. He's made multiple fantastic setups happen this game. Encouraging to see.

Cole is still dogshit though.
Cole has looked noticeably better on Gally & Eller's line, but still not back to last years form.

Spl1nter

Grabo is finally playing good again. Nice to have the 2nd line rolling.

Kadri is killing it. Carlyle needs to call out Kessel. Scrivens scares me.

Komarov is a real smart player. Cant wait to see Frattin, Lupul, Reimer all back soon.

Top Bottom