• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Acid08

Banned
Lolshorks

*brofists Dastardly and Heretic*

notamused.png

Hopefully Boyle is back tomorrow.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Was just looking at the Ducks on Capgeek. First off, holy shit at all those UFAs. Secondly, Hiller, Fasth, Gibson... Andersen? Isn't Andersen supposed to be quite good as well? How come he was drafted twice?

Because apparently drafting a player once doesn't mean much when it's the Ducks doing it?

Was just looking at the Ducks on Capgeek. First off, holy shit at all those UFAs. Secondly, Hiller, Fasth, Gibson... Andersen? Isn't Andersen supposed to be quite good as well? How come he was drafted twice?

Andersen was originally selected by Carolina in the seventh round (187th overall) of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft. But they never gave him an ELC, they just flat out let him go(!?). Then he was selected by Anaheim in the third round (87th overall) of the 2012 NHL Entry Draft and we gave him an ELC July last year.

They were both in furious contention for Hillers backup role, but Fasth won out of the gate at camp and hasn't looked back.

Gibson is still in Juniors, but he's definitely our future.

And yeah... all those UFAs :/

Because apparently drafting a player once doesn't mean much when it's the Ducks doing it?

ahahahaha

BenBishopLeftHanging.gif

On the brightside, Ducks will have a lot of money to spend. Gonna be a solid UFA class with guys like Ryan Getzlaf, Corey Perry, Teemu Selanne, and Viktor Fasth.

If Teemu is good for another year then he'll come back. Getzlaf has already said he wants to stay.

Perry... Not looking good.

Heretic

On the brightside, Ducks will have a lot of money to spend. Gonna be a solid UFA class with guys like Ryan Getzlaf, Corey Perry, Teemu Selanne, and Viktor Fasth.
Getzlaf stays for sure. He's got two kids now. He ain't going anywhere. Perry on the other hand... He needs to get paid. We better give him a blank check.

Teemu and Koivu are two others that are unsure.

Heretic

I was trying to figure out what was going on with that GIF, until I saw it.

lol.
Spoil it for me! On my phone and can barely see what's going on.

Edit: Dastardly, he looked pretty good :D needs a little more confidence though. I definitely saw mad potential. Fierce!

Dastardly the scout.

Soo... Quennville...

Saad-Toews-Kane
Stalberg-Sharp-Hossa
Bickell-Bolland-Frolik
Bollig-Kruger-Shaw

Keith/Seabrook
Hjalmarsson/Leddy
Oduya/Brookbank (Rozsival when healthy)

Crawford
Emery

Please? Fuck with whatever else you want, but I want to see Saad on the top line.

Marvie_3

Banned
Soo... Quennville...

Saad-Toews-Kane
Stalberg-Sharp-Hossa
Bickell-Bolland-Frolik
Bollig-Kruger-Shaw

Keith/Seabrook
Hjalmarsson/Leddy
Oduya/Brookbank (Rozsival when healthy)

Crawford
Emery

Please? Fuck with whatever else you want, but I want to see Saad on the top line.
izlQLcTrlHBw.gif

Yeah, wingers are usually fantastic when they play center!

I don't think you've been paying attention to the Hawks. He's shown he's fine at playing center in the past. Above average at times, actually. Same year we fucked you guys up in the WCF. Maybe you remember that season?

So thanks for your sarcasm.

Marvie_3

Banned
If he doesn't like playing center, then he can get benched. He's been playing like shit. He can suck it the fuck up and try center.
This is funny coming from you considering you were one of the people defending him after I suggested benching him a few days ago.

Yeah, wingers are usually fantastic when they play center!
He played center for most of his career and he was our 2nd line center when we won the Cup. Nice try though.

Top Bottom