• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hfboards says there's a random rumour of Bernier + Phaneuf + Leafs 2015 first for Oiler's 2015 first. I would do it for Eichel, assuming the best offer for Phaneuf is LA's Richards

Though with Bernier and Phaneuf the Oilers may actually finish ahead of the Leafs...

Please confirm with Eklund before bringing it here.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
No offense to the rest of Leafs-Gaf, but Gaming_noob is probably my favourite Leafs poster here

Hfboards says there's a random rumour of Bernier + Phaneuf + Leafs 2015 first for Oiler's 2015 first. I would do it for Eichel, assuming the best offer for Phaneuf is LA's Richards

Though with Bernier and Phaneuf the Oilers may actually finish ahead of the Leafs...

That would be a horrible trade. If the Oilers were to throw in a roster player like Schultz, though...

Yawnier

Banned

I saw that post too, and it was from a random poster with no source provided other than tweeter.

So....... sounds legit, get on it N0nis.

Please stop going to HFboards. Stop

Marvie_3

Banned
Happy to come out of that with 2 points considering the Pens had a 4 man advantage the whole game. It's always nice beating those douchey fucks.

Gonna need a gif of Fleury after Sharp's goal.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Good trade for both teams, Nashville is scary. Amazing D AND Rinne... And everyone except Weber is still super young too. Damn.

Razorskin

----- ------
I coulld watch Kane dangle all day.

eTqzcat.gif

Happy to come out of that with 2 points considering the Pens had a 4 man advantage the whole game. It's always nice beating those douchey fucks.

Gonna need a gif of Fleury after Sharp's goal.

WD77rng.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Did Crosby just bitch his way out of a penalty? Unreal. Refs could at least try and make an effort to hide the lengths to pander to him.

Preds are a top contending team and get a great top 4 guy who can play the PP and a depth winger that can provide good offence for his role and only gave up a very late 1st and a middle pack prospect. Seems about even all factors considered, and Preds did well going into the playoffs. Good chance that Franson signs there too.
Not if he wants 5.5+ million. Though they may move some contracts around to accommodate him.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
The new management team doesn't seem to be all about that

It's going to take awhile for fans and people who don't like the Leafs to get used to the new Leaf management. I don't blame anyone though because we've all been burnt plenty of times with empty promises, false starts, and incomplete rebuilds.

Everything I've seen and heard tells me we're on the right track. London and the Soo were built through the draft; there's a strong emphasis on skill and analytics; and besides the possible Bolland blunder, everything these guys HAVE had a hand in (Winnik, Santorelli, not so much Booth, bringing back Komarov, Nylander, firing Carlyle, the Franson trade) has been decent to really good.

I still see jokes about drafting size when we've already gotten Nylander and picked up this 5'9"-5'10" prospect.

It's going to take awhile to dig this team out of this mess...Clarktard's contract isn't going to help, but unless they fuck things up by trading picks for a player again, we're on the right course.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs recalled Pateryn to take Gonchar's place. I wonder if this means Tinordi is a goner.

Merguson

Banned
It's going to take awhile for fans and people who don't like the Leafs to get used to the new Leaf management. I don't blame anyone though because we've all been burnt plenty of times with empty promises, false starts, and incomplete rebuilds.

Everything I've seen and heard tells me we're on the right track. London and the Soo were built through the draft; there's a strong emphasis on skill and analytics; and besides the possible Bolland blunder, everything these guys HAVE had a hand in (Winnik, Santorelli, not so much Booth, bringing back Komarov, Nylander, firing Carlyle, the Franson trade) has been decent to really good.

I still see jokes about drafting size when we've already gotten Nylander and picked up this 5'9"-5'10" prospect.

It's going to take awhile to dig this team out of this mess...Clarktard's contract isn't going to help, but unless they fuck things up by trading picks for a player again, we're on the right course.

I wouldn't exactly include Bolland since the old management team was in place.

I'm not even sure we've got a complete management team, unless Nonis is really part of the management team going forward.

yyzjohn

Banned

Hard to take this new direction seriously when you have fucktard Nonis still around. He's the dumbass who gave Clarkson that deal. Did I mention he's stupid? I don't care if Shanahan is truly calling the shots, Nonis should be gone on principal alone.

Acid08

Banned
Pickles is back tonight thank fuck ;_;

Braun has a really good chance of being back by the outdoor game. I'm really happy about that, would have been such a huge bummer if all of Pickles, Wingels, and Braun couldn't play in it.

zroid

Banned
qKGRsOy.png

:lol I feel for her

the weather right now is fucked

Extreme Cold Warning
Southern Ontario
2 hours ago – Environment Canada
A prolonged period of severely cold wind chills continues. Bitterly cold arctic air combined with gusty north winds is resulting in extreme wind chill values of minus 30

Top Bottom