• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Fei

Think of it this way. fei and I are watching despite the awful play. Lol.

Hah, I'm kind of excited now for the rest of the year tbh. Last place is only ~25 games away. We've made our major moves, and are in perfect position. McEichel is so close now!

CrankyJay

Banned
Hah, I'm kind of excited now for the rest of the year tbh. Last place is only ~25 games away. We've made our major moves, and are in perfect position. McEichel is so close now!

Was hoping the Sabres store would offer a trade deal or a discount for my Myers jersey but I haven't heard anything. Now I have a Pominville and a Myers lol

Fei

Was hoping the Sabres store would offer a trade deal or a discount for my Myers jersey but I haven't heard anything. Now I have a Pominville and a Myers lol

I'm rocking a Vanek and Grigorenko these days, and I'm pretty sure Grigorenko will be traded before next year lol. Almost pulled the trigger on an Ehrhoff jersey last season thinking he was safe, ha. I'm waiting for our 1st round pick until I update now.

Fei

Hopefully when Toronto hosts its presumed Winter Classic in 2017 or 2018, the Leafs and Sabres will both be decent. That seems like the most logical matchup.

Could be Eichel vs. McDavid, which would make that an incredible rivalry for a decade+.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I'm rocking a Vanek and Grigorenko these days, and I'm pretty sure Grigorenko will be traded before next year lol. Almost pulled the trigger on an Ehrhoff jersey last season thinking he was safe, ha. I'm waiting for our 1st round pick until I update now.

This is why I hate buying jerseys. I know the minute I would buy one, the player would get traded sometime down the road lol.

I mean, except Giroux. But nearly everyone has a Giroux jersey.

I'd get Brayden Schenn.

COGS!

ScJHwiq.jpg

Calamari41

41 > 38
It's 75 and kinda cloudy right now

Smack, Cala, Clyde, Pickles, Spec. You all know this suffering.

It was a nightmare down here in Orange County today: 80 degrees. My shorts were in the wash, too, so I had to walk the dog along the beach in jeans. Sweating my ass off. Fuck this life.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Guys stop, anyone who thinks we're getting McDavid needs to wake up.

That would take a miracle beyond miracles.

Leafs right now are fighting hard to be in the bottom 5. If we can get the third or fourth pick that is just icing on the cake.

I don't think anyone truly believes we're getting McDavid.

It was a nightmare down here in Orange County today: 80 degrees. My shorts were in the wash, too, so I had to walk the dog along the beach in jeans. Sweating my ass off. Fuck this life.

I had shorts today. The weather is a little warmer than I'd like. Allergies kind of acting up. I was complaining about the weather to my cousin who goes to college in Boston. She mentioned something about a blizzard being tough. That's not tough. Its delicious.
blog-pic-1-dq.png

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just saw Ovechkin took back the Rocket lead. Why do teams keep giving him space for that one timer from the circle on the power play after all these years?!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just saw Ovechkin took back the Rocket lead. Why do teams keep giving him space for that one timer from the circle on the power play after all these years?!
Have 2 guys cover him and you leave the left side wide open for Backstrom, Green, Carlson, Kuzenstov, etc. You're fucked either way.

ShaneB

Have 2 guys cover him and you leave the left side wide open for Backstrom, Green, Carlson, Kuzenstov, etc. You're fucked either way.

Ehh.. I don't understand why teams just don't have a player shadow him and leave the rest a 4 on 3. Ovi's dominace on the PP comes from being able to get set up and let the rest of powerplay get the puck to him.

Top Bottom