• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Habs recalled Pateryn to take Gonchar's place. I wonder if this means Tinordi is a goner.

Hope not.

Beaulieu will eventually move up to play with Subban, then Tinordi will anchor the second pairing. We're pretty thin on left handed defencemen, with only Mac Bennet after Tinordi and I'm not all that high on him.

I can see a lot of teams asking about Tinordi.

Razorskin

----- ------
Hope not.

Beaulieu will eventually move up to play with Subban, then Tinordi will anchor the second pairing. We're pretty thin on left handed defencemen, with only Mac Bennet after Tinordi and I'm not all that high on him.

I can see a lot of teams asking about Tinordi.

Yeah, I don't want to give up Tinordi, someone has to take Emelin's place once he's gone....

right?

Samyy

Where from

He probably won't be able to get flipped for much if anything at all. Would his contract be able to be terminated in such a scenario or no?

https://twitter.com/thehockeychat/status/567026865446342656

I have no idea how reputable this is so again, just a rumour.
I'd be pissed if I was him but I can't imagine he'd be able to play out the season by signing with another team if he chooses not to report so I doubt it happens.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Some have mentioned that it's Pateryn just because they need a right D to replace Gonchar, I hope so. Also his deal becomes 1 way next season, so they need to see what he's got.

Uh rumors suggesting Jokinen won't even report? Lol.
With this windchill, I don't blame him.

Samyy

All I want to know is if that means his salary won't count against the cap then? :eek:

I think his contract is terminated in such a situation so no.

Some have mentioned that it's Pateryn just because they need a right D to replace Gonchar, I hope so. Also his deal becomes 1 way next season, so they need to see what he's got.

Lol yep, did not step outside all day.
No thanks!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

I guess that makes sense. I wonder if he's going to play beside Bealieu, or on the third beside Emelin.

Maybe this means Morgan Ellis finally gets called back up to Hamilton, dude shouldn't be in the ECHL, fucking Lefebvre.

I guess i'm trapped in my house.
LL83c69.jpg

YUWWYtQ.jpg

giphy.gif

Red_Man

Lol yep, did not step outside all day.
No thanks!
I went out to grab some stuff but I didn't stay out of a vehicle or building for more than 15 seconds. Still almost lost my fingers, this is ridiculous.

I guess that makes sense. I wonder if he's going to play beside Bealieu, or on the third beside Emelin.

Maybe this means Morgan Ellis finally gets called back up to Hamilton, dude shouldn't be in the ECHL, fucking Lefebvre.
They could be showcasing Pateryn, I have a hard time believing they're giving up on Tinordi seeing as he's exactly what this team has needed for a long time.

True story: Tinordi is trending in Canada.
Habs fans so crazy

No offense to the rest of Leafs-Gaf, but Gaming_noob is probably my favourite Leafs poster here

Offense taken!

Phaneuf plus Bernier and our first is a hefty price to pay, but I would like to be in the top 1 or 2 in the draft. Bernier has been really disappointing since coming to Toronto and Phaneuf is Phaneuf, so it's not like I'd miss those players, but it's a very risky move that I'd likely be too scared to make.

The best trade the Leafs have made so far was giving Carter Ashton away for nothing. That made them a lot better.

Red_Man

By calling Pateryn up, the #Habs stay under the daily spending limit and keep accruing cap space. They couldn't had they recalled Tinordi.
Helps explains things a bit.

The Habs had one job last night, and that was to beat the Leafs in regulation. But, of course, they failed to do it and gave them a loser point.

I'm hoping the snow and cold plus the coyotes keep enough people away tomorrow so I can sneak down to the 100 level seats.

I doubt it actually ends up snowing that much by the look of things. When I lived in Colorado Springs we'd get a lot of snow and we'd still end up going to games, it has to be really bad for snow to scare people away. The Coyotes though, yeah....

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Guys stop, anyone who thinks we're getting McDavid needs to wake up.

That would take a miracle beyond miracles.

Leafs right now are fighting hard to be in the bottom 5. If we can get the third or fourth pick that is just icing on the cake.

Syrinx

How many times has Buffalo been on NBC/NBCSN this year? They seem to get a ton of national coverage for such a shit team.

By comparison, the Canes were on NBCSN twice this year, and once last year.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
How many times has Buffalo been on NBC/NBCSN this year? They seem to get a ton of national coverage for such a shit team.

I think they're only on because of the Flyers, but I dunno,

lolololol Sabers

Fei

They are on a lot, which is embarrassing considering the state of the team. But they still draw great ratings from Buffalo, so NBC keeps putting them on.

Top Bottom