• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Jesus shit the Flyers are awful. I mean... wow...
tPw1yJ2.jpg

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Thank god it has no NMC or NTC. If they were smart, they'd trade him for a low pick if they can take his salary. Vinny's contact and Grossmann's are just as bad right now.

I honestly wish they would, but I can'see them making a trade for either of those without retaining some of their salaries. And no one in their right mind would take McDonald, unless they needed to get to the cap floor fast.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Putrid. And there are some Flyers fans who seriously think this team can make a run at the playoffs? *snrk*

Putrid. And there are some Flyers fans who seriously think this team can make a run at the playoffs? *snrk*

Flyers don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Even with Emery, who has been shit all year, playing well of late and this is how the Flyers play in front of him? Christ... now he knows how Cliff Lee feels...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Shanahan always looks like he was just told someone ran over his dog and he's doing everything he can to not break down

eyeless

there's basically no nashville fan who regularly posts here but to that theoretical nashville poster you can use this as a win gif
ibeHo7sLUftpVH.gif

Late to this, but the Leafs/Preds deal is pretty good for both teams. Leafs get a prospect and a 1st rounder in a deep draft, and Preds can go all in with two solid players.

Top Bottom