• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

eyeless

That Erat/Forsberg trade.

Needs to be mentioned again.
ibeHo7sLUftpVH.gif

zroid

Banned
Getzy is salty

Getzlaf blasted Ovechkin for embellishment after the game:

"I didn't know he was going to dive tonight the way he did all over the f---ing ice. That part of it’s a little (more) embarrassing, pardon my language. He’s a great player. He’s going to score goals and make plays. That other stuff’s embarrassing.

"The slash on me. The slash on his hand. When we ran into him and he dove down. All those things. It's embarrassing to the game.”

RectangularIdleArabianhorse.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The Erat / Forsberg makes me feel slightly better about the McDonagh trade, and I'm glad that it has taken the mantle of worst traded of the last 10 years from us.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I haven't been paying attention to the Leafs at all recently, and just saw their record since Christmas while preparing a throwaway joke about what diving looks like at the organizational level.

Wow. I'm so sorry, Leafs Nation.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I haven't been paying attention to the Leafs at all recently, and just saw their record since Christmas while preparing a throwaway joke about what diving looks like at the organizational level.

Wow. I'm so sorry, Leafs Nation.

Why? Most of us are thrilled, the team is finally embracing what it should have done a decade ago.

The Shanaplan of showing the idiot board how terrible this core is worked!

Also in other news our D pairings:

birky @b1rky
Your move Buffalo/Edmonton. RT @jonasTSN1050 Leaf defence pairings post-trade: Rielly-Polak. Gardiner-Holzer. Robidas-Granberg.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Why? Most of us are thrilled, the team is finally embracing what it should have done a decade ago.

The Shanaplan of showing the idiot board how terrible this core is worked!

Well I mean it's a necessary evil, but it still isn't fun to go through a tank job or to be at the point where you feel that it's necessary to begin with.

zroid

Banned
birky @b1rky
Your move Buffalo/Edmonton. RT @jonasTSN1050 Leaf defence pairings post-trade: Rielly-Polak. Gardiner-Holzer. Robidas-Granberg.

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Kessel would probably flourish out of the limelight. Ekblad, Luongo and Bjugstad can be the faces in front of the cameras.
Kessel flourishes IN the limelight

he doesn't give a crap about the media, just does his thang

Red_Man

Dreger said:
Montreal, Calgary and Pittsburgh were interested in Franson, but couldn't match NSH's offer
As if I didn't hate Gorges enough already. Rot in Buffalo, you piece of shit.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Morning, NHL-GAF. Looks like we've got another glorious day of losing by 3 to the Isles in store today.

Sounds like Dan Boyle's feeling better today, so expect him back in the lineup tonight.

Red_Man

4th Period said:
Hearing there are about 5 teams w/ "serious" interest in FLA's Bergenheim, who asked for trade & is expected to be dealt in very near future

Top Bottom