• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

zroid

Banned
John Scott has scored 3 of his 9 career points this season with the Shorks in 22 games. He has played 258 games total.

Probably says something about how much better the Shorks' offence is compared with other teams he's played for.

Acid08

Banned
John Scott has scored 3 of his 9 career points this season with the Shorks in 22 games. He has played 258 games total.

Probably says something about how much better the Shorks' offence is compared with other teams he's played for.
He's a superstar.

painey

Nice haul. My ex-gf got an equally crazy amount of gear when she interned with the Habs communications department. Never had any free/cheaper tickets, or even easier access to them, though. That shit's just crazy in Montreal.

I'm guessing you didn't have any issues with that?

4 free tickets to every game, and free tickets to any non sold out event at the Bridgestone Arena

Acid08

Banned
It's crazy how many empty netters the Flames missed there :lol

I kind of want to use a John Scott avatar, but I'm too attached to this one right now D:

maybe for the playoffs

use his face here imo

john-scott-laughs-because-yes-he-scored.jpeg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

So you're telling me that John Scott has three times as many points on the season as Tanner Glass in like half as many games, huh?

BTails

Just got back home from the Dome in Calgary: great to see my boys win! Not so great to have to work tomorrow morning, but still a great time sinking beers with a couple of coworkers and watching the Flames knock out another victory!

Just got back home from the Dome in Calgary: great to see my boys win! Not so great to have to work tomorrow morning, but still a great time sinking beers with a couple of coworkers and watching the Flames knock out another victory!
Yeah, they kicked the Sharks butts. And most of the Sharks should hang their heads in shame . . . that first power play was pathetic . . . not even a single shot on goal. And the only goal they scored was from Big John Scott.

Can't believe it happened again lol

Good for Hiller though :)

Also, how long till the leafs begin the 'Quest for 9th'?

This time I meant the division! Last time I was operating on false information. T_T

Yeah, they kicked the Sharks butts. And most of the Sharks should hang their heads in shame . . . that first power play was pathetic . . . not even a single shot on goal. And the only goal they scored was from Big John Scott.

Isn't the sharks PP fairly decently rated too? I was surprised by their lack of generating a real rush on our PK.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I wish I were into Persona, but there were so many pure hours of intro to P4 that I just lost all interest in the game by the time the actual game play started. Doesn't help the series' cause when I had SMT4 at the same time, which starts off at an absolute sprint. I'll still try this, probably.

Acid08

Banned
I wish I were into Persona, but there were so many pure hours of intro to P4 that I just lost all interest in the game by the time the actual game play started. Doesn't help the series' cause when I had SMT4 at the same time, which starts off at an absolute sprint. I'll still try this, probably.

That's Persona's thing. It's heavily story focused and eases you in. SMT games are almost purely dungeon crawlers with some story thrown in.

Top Bottom