• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rask will want that one back, but I'll take it.

No idea how Miller didn't get sent to the box for that crosscheck to the neck on Fast at the whistle.

painey

6q5Q5Zr.jpg

This is some of the shit I got when I interned for the Preds. Can't believe we are #1 in the NHL right now

Chris R

I still need to see John Wick

I grabbed it from Redbox tonight. Hope its good.

Also... what is the tax % in Denver... I was going to buy Majora's Mask 3D while I'm in town watching the Avs but I think I can wait to return home to my tax free paradise if it's something crazy. Having it for the plane flight home would be nice tho.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
We've been the better team all night aside from two brief lapses. Now we need to finish it.

Pretty sure these boys know better than to think the Bruins are done. It's probably going to take 2 more for insurance.

Stasis

6q5Q5Zr.jpg

This is some of the shit I got when I interned for the Preds. Can't believe we are #1 in the NHL right now

Nice haul. My ex-gf got an equally crazy amount of gear when she interned with the Habs communications department. Never had any free/cheaper tickets, or even easier access to them, though. That shit's just crazy in Montreal.

I'm guessing you didn't have any issues with that?

Quick

Banned
Nashville's jersey has to be one of the most thought-out jerseys in the league. The execution works out so well.

Correct me if I'm wrong:

The horizontal lines on the numbers to represent guitar strings.
Piano keys on the collar to reinforce the musical motif.
The guitar pick logo and the three stars from the state flag.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
According to @garylawless, Evander Kane was scratched last night for showing up to the arena in a track suit -- a violation of dress code.
Lmao. This league, man.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wow. He should have pulled out a brick of cash and pretended to use it to call his agent.

If you're gonna go out...
:lol :lol that's entering some SNL territory, that would be incredible.

"What's that? I'm scratched? Give me a second, let me call my agent..."

1297354140236_ORIGINAL.jpg

"My agent says go fuck yourself"

Stasis

That was an intense finish.

Hope Klein is fine... I know he was out there at the end, but it looked like he blocked that shot with hand pretty hard.

Stasis

If we took away loser points...

MTL - 64
NYI - 64
TBL - 64
NYR - 58
DET - 58
PIT - 56
BOS - 54
WAS - 52

FLA - 44
PHI - 44
TOR - 44
CLB - 42
OTT - 40
NJD - 40
CAR - 34
BUF - 30

I don't feel very strongly about it, but I do think the league is better off without them. And shootouts, as fun as they are to watch sometimes.

MTL - 64
NYI - 64
TBL - 64
NYR - 58
DET - 58
PIT - 56
BOS - 54
WAS - 52

FLA - 44
PHI - 44
TOR - 44
CLB - 42
OTT - 40
NJD - 40
CAR - 34
BUF - 30

I don't feel very strongly about it, but I do think the league is better off without them. And shootouts, as fun as they are to watch sometimes.

Just get rid of the shootout and all will be fine.

MTL - 64
NYI - 64
TBL - 64
NYR - 58
DET - 58
PIT - 56
BOS - 54
WAS - 52

FLA - 44
PHI - 44
TOR - 44
CLB - 42
OTT - 40
NJD - 40
CAR - 34
BUF - 30

Just make regulation wins worth 3 points.

Keep shoot-outs and ditch points completely. Records are purely W's and L's.

ROWs stay as a tie-breaker. OT is 5 minutes of 3 on 3.

Top Bottom