• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Cake Boss

Banned
McKenzie: "Offers have been flooding in" for #Sens' Neil. He's "maybe warming up to the idea" of trade

627.gif
627.gif
627.gif

Hahahaha offers flooding in for Neil. Proof that GMs are no better than fans sometimes. Sooo stupid.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, that Persona 5 trailer. Kindly take my money, please.

Brooks is saying that even though Lundqvist is "day to day" it's highly unlikely he'll play in this weekend's back-to-back vs. the Perds and Stars. AV also basically said last night that he would not start Skapski for either game, so that could mean Cam Talbot pulling double duty this weekend.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Condon signs a 2 year extension, and is having a really good year in the AHL. It's looking more and more obvious Fucale will be dealt in a package deal by the deadline or next season.

Red_Man

Today's lines:

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Weise
Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gallagher
Bournival-Eller-Sekac
Prust-Malhotra-Thomas (Dumont)

Lmao. I knew DD & Patches would be together. Retard Therrien strikes again.

As much as I don't want Fucale to leave. Deals need to be made. Hopefully this doesn't bite us back in the ass al la Rask and Toronto.
We have the best goalie in the world, who just entered his prime. I'm not too worried about that.

zroid

Banned
It wouldn't be unprecedented if the Canadiens made a run this year on the back of Price. That's more or less what the Bruins did with Timmy Thomas.

They were a mediocre possession team that year!

Red_Man

Dreger said:
Many questions around Evander Kane and the Jets. Some medical issues to be resolved, but teams are calling and Jets are listening...hard.
LeBrun just said the same. Renaud Lavoie just said the scratch for the dress code violation is just the tip of the iceberg. Seems like a trade is inevitable.

It wouldn't be unprecedented if the Canadiens made a run this year on the back of Price. That's more or less what the Bruins did with Timmy Thomas.

Not unless Bergevin can find another Vanek type deal. He's made it pretty clear that he's not giving up great young players or high picks for rentals to make a run. He's aware the teams best years are ahead of them, and Price's play shouldn't dip anytime soon.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Not with Therrien at the helm.

Calamari41

41 > 38
All joking aside, a team that actually decides to tank is pretty much the most pathetic thing imaginable in the world of sports. I would never go to a game or buy merchandise again.

zroid

Banned
T00hLdX.png

That #1 tank line.

The Panik-Kadri-Booth line was actually really good against Nashville, lol

that's why he's keeping them together :p

I've been saying for a while they should try Panik-Kadri-Kessel as the top line...

the truth is wherever Kadri plays is our top line because he's the Leafs' best C by a wide margin, when he got shifted down to the "4th line" the other day it was rather good

Red_Man

I need Kane on a team with Subban. I need it. I need to see the hockey media self implode when they're together.

Top Bottom