• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Sanjuro

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Bing: don cherry quick neogaf speeches

hvdvhle.jpg

calder

I don't know what it is, at work on my shitty laptop Firefox works fine - not well, but fine enough - and Chrome is a fucking toilet. But on home on my desktop PC Chrome is *amazing* and Firefox is exactly the same level of "meh" as it is on my work laptop.

Add that to the fact that the integration of Chrome on my phone and iPad makes the browser share everything across all my devices and FF only gets used because I kinda have to. I for one welcome our Google overlords (it's insane how intertwined those guys are into every facet of my digital life now).

Chris R

This fucking team. Oh well. Maybe we win a game from the next two road ones and then sweep all four I get to watch in Denver :p

calder

Wow, it's been a long, long time since the out of town scoreboard looked so good for us. Thanks TB, Anaheim, Detroit (presumably) and SJ!

Ok Anaheim beating Nashville doesn't help us in a realistic way, but it's the thought that counts.

I don't give a shit how we played after that call, fact is it would have been tied. I agree they sucked though.

Even if that goal stood who fucking knows how the game would've went from there. That's a stupid road to go down. Control what you can control. 3 more powerplays that we did nothing with. That's far more outrageous than a borderline call.

NHL 14 is fucking bullshit.

I used to be able to play All-Star difficulty and would have some challenge but win probably 2/3s of the time in close games. Now I get destroyed 8-0 all of a sudden because reasons.

Go down to pro difficulty. Five games in a row the other team ties with less than a minute to go with bullshit penalities and bullshit powerplays and then, here is a trend, scores bullshit goals in overtime to win it. Five games in a row.

So just for fun to see what happens, I go down to rookie difficulty. I outshoot the other team 49-11. I outhit them 32-9. I have time on attack of 22:23 and their's is 3:24. I had 5 powerplays, they had three.

I lost 3-0. This is fucking bullshit.

NHL 14 is fucking bullshit.

I used to be able to play All-Star difficulty and would have some challenge but win probably 2/3s of the time in close games. Now I get destroyed 8-0 all of a sudden because reasons.

Go down to pro difficulty. Five games in a row the other team ties with less than a minute to go with bullshit penalities and bullshit powerplays and then, here is a trend, scores bullshit goals in overtime to win it. Five games in a row.

So just for fun to see what happens, I go down to rookie difficulty. I outshoot the other team 49-11. I outhit them 32-9. I have time on attack of 22:23 and their's is 3:24. I had 5 powerplays, they had three.

I lost 3-0. This is fucking bullshit.

I still miss NHL 2Kn.

Top Bottom