• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Foggy

Columbus with a team rallying win against St. Louis, launching a strong 10 game winning streak.

41JVZ9KEK0L.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kave learning how to play hockey update!

Not much to say here, just reporting it looks like my team captain is trying to organize as many of us as possible to go play a game of "organized" shinny on Saturday night between 10pm and midnight. I was a bit weary to go because of the snow but fuck it, I'm gonna commit.

I'll post more afterwards. Otherwise this Monday coming up is my last hockey school session; February 16 starts actual games. I am excited!

Pikma

Banned
Toronto has every statistic against them today, I'd be surprised if they actually manage to dig their hole even deeper. I bet they'll reach China by next week if so.

Not much to say here, just reporting it looks like my team captain is trying to organize as many of us as possible to go play a game of "organized" shinny on Saturday night between 10pm and midnight. I was a bit weary to go because of the snow but fuck it, I'm gonna commit.

I'll post more afterwards. Otherwise this Monday coming up is my last hockey school session; February 16 starts actual games. I am excited!

Go Kave! What's your Position in Hockey? I used to be a Goalie in Middle School but I stopped in High School. I would love to play again.

Hey good for you. Congrats.

I think I'm going to go out skating and see if I can join in on a game with randoms. Since I took my skating class I haven't tried to actually play in a shinny game.

ShaneB

Awesome to hear it man, hope you keep having a blast!

Go Kave! What's your Position in Hockey? I used to be a Goalie in Middle School but I stopped in High School. I would love to play again.

When I played growing up I tended to be a floater and played plenty of left wing, but I generally gravitated towards playing defence. I definitely miss it again hearing stories like Kaves.

ZeroGravity

Kane's out 4-6 months with shoulder surgery.

Tim Campbell ‏@FPTimCampbell
"That would be a question for Evander." Maurice on the co-incidence of dressing room incident and choice of surgery. #NHLJets #bn

Merguson

Banned
Kane out 4-6 months with pending shoulder injury.

They're definitely doing this to keep him away from the team. Deal with a trade in the off season.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Kane out 4-6 months with pending shoulder injury.

They're definitely doing this to keep him away from the team. Deal with a trade in the off season.

I'd say more likely he's like "you're giving me this bullshit penalty for wearing a track suit? Fuck this team I'm getting surgery, not worth playing injured and risking getting more injured for a team that obviously doesnt want me"

Everyone make sure you're up to date on your vaccinations if this guy posts here.

We have an anti-vaxxer in this thread? No fucking way. ACID SET YOUR PEOPLE STRAIGHT DAMNIT.

Kane's out 4-6 months with shoulder surgery.

Wow. If this is a case of Kane saying "fuck you, I'm ending my season" then he fucked up big time (unless the surgery was super urgent, and this is just a case of bad timing. Which it doesn't sound like)

Pretty sure he's a Sharks fan

Everyone make sure you're up to date on your vaccinations if this guy posts here.

We have an anti-vaxxer in this thread? No fucking way. ACID SET YOUR PEOPLE STRAIGHT DAMNIT.

He's not an anti-vaxxer, he's just slow

Tickets for last night's game were pretty cheap: $40 for upper bowl, lower bowl as low as $70. After that performance, I'm glad I didn't go.

Canucks have 32 games left and 59 points. If they go around .500 (say, 14-15-3), that's 90 points, which would probably be just outside the playoffs and a pick in the mid-teens.

For a top 10 pick, they'd need around 80 points. 21 points in 32 games is, for example, 8-19-5. That's hard to fathom for a team with Miller and Lack in net.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, almost forgot. I have my ticket for this Sunday's Stars-Rangers game listed since I'll be using different seats because my mom's in town. Before it actually sells, does anybody here want it?

Top Bottom