• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Cool we lost because of a shit call.

Sorry, that was not a goal, by the rulebook it was a hand pass:

Hand Pass
- A player shall be permitted to stop or “bat” a puck in the air with his open hand, or push it along the ice with his hand, and the play shall not be stopped unless, in the opinion of the on-ice officials, he has directed the puck to a teammate, or has allowed his team to gain an advantage, and subsequently possession and control of the puck is obtained by a player of the offending team, either directly or deflected off any player or official

Keyword is possession which Quincey did not have. The last part is stating that the opposing team (team who did not play the puck with the hand) may play the puck with no whistle even if it is deflected off of another player. Unfortunately for you, the puck was batted by the Avs, bounced off of Quincey who never had possession, and right to your other man, thus it is considered a hand pass.

Sorry man, that be the rules for this one.

trifelife

henrik should chill imo

707GC6g.jpg

Henrik has no chill.

p3g4uxv.jpg

That's probably what he said to end up in the box.

i69MFjJ.jpg

Also

IAkb1bv.jpg

trifelife

looooooooooool that call on Vrbata was legit the softest thing I've seen all year, Niemi wasn't even in the crease

Who is this shitbag ref

Quick

Banned
Byfuglien threw Kane's tracksuit in the shower:

Kane wore a track suit when the Jets players gathered that morning for a meeting — a violation of team policy. Following a brief workout and stretch, Byfuglien is believed to have thrown those clothes into the shower to send a message to his teammate, according to sources.

And additional details:

Renaud Lavoie (@renlavoietva) said:
1) #jets Evander Kane was in a track suite because he thought the team meeting was at the team hotel and not a the arena.

2) when he realized the meeting was at the Arena he didn't had time to go back at his place in Vancouver to change. #kane #jets

Acid08

Banned
Following Pickles on twitter is pretty magical. He basically just posts boring anecdotes from games and pictures of his dogs.

Boring Marc-Edouard.

Pikma

Banned
NHL 14 is fucking bullshit.

I used to be able to play All-Star difficulty and would have some challenge but win probably 2/3s of the time in close games. Now I get destroyed 8-0 all of a sudden because reasons.

Go down to pro difficulty. Five games in a row the other team ties with less than a minute to go with bullshit penalities and bullshit powerplays and then, here is a trend, scores bullshit goals in overtime to win it. Five games in a row.

So just for fun to see what happens, I go down to rookie difficulty. I outshoot the other team 49-11. I outhit them 32-9. I have time on attack of 22:23 and their's is 3:24. I had 5 powerplays, they had three.

I lost 3-0. This is fucking bullshit.

Try playing goalie, your defense suck the biggest balls in the universe, and any shitbag, even from Carolina's 3rd line, is able to put the puck in the only fucking open corner, every. time. and the rebounds, oh the rebounds, even if you manage to stop the fucking puck with your pads or whatever, there's someone else to put it in, stopped the first rebound too? Well how about another rebound won by the other team? and what about another one? I stopped 4 consecutive rebounds in one play the other day, didn't manage to keep it out of the net anyway.

Top Bottom