• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Osorio

The Devils seem to be winning lately while being outshot heavily and still with th worst forward corps Ive ever seen.

What's the deal? I can't watch most games with my work schedule.

Samyy

The Devils seem to be winning lately while being outshot heavily and still with th worst forward corps Ive ever seen.

What's the deal? I can't watch most games with my work schedule.

Probably getting lucky
Edit:
You have PDO's > 105 for each of the past three games and going to probably have one tonight, so yea. Getting lucky.
A hot streak, I believe is the term.

Merguson

Banned
Yeah but nonis is the bozo that keeps dangling them by calling his cousin dreger to name drop them

what if dreger has been name dropping them in order to piss off MLSE into thinking Nonis is leaking information to his cousin, and Nonis gets fired.. but Nonis never talked to Dreger in years

what if Dreger is trying to save the Leafs

DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
what if dreger has been name dropping them in order to piss off MLSE into thinking Nonis is leaking information to his cousin, and Nonis gets fired.. but Nonis never talked to Dreger in years

my brain hurts now

edit: nooo stop giving us power plays

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

o_O

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
hahahahaha

i want the leafs to lose... but how do you not score there

edit: KESSSEEELLLLLL FUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK

I'm watching the Chicago/Jets game but it's pretty boring tbh. Outside of Buff being a bawss it hasn't been very good

Which one should I be watching right now?

W2FETbK.jpg

Top Bottom