• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

zroid

Banned
Score app is buggin'

BztnSHll.png

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
sheesh, everyone is just watching the puck go around. Nobody is attacking and nobody is getting into position just floating around.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

edit: why did they even play Schneider? They could've played an ECHL goalie.

LevelNth

Banned
I know it's for the best especially to lose tonight to get the record and break the last ounce of hope this team has, but man watching all the fellas just completely broken on the ice with nothing left is hard.

I love this team too much. Not like this. Not like this.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I know it's for the best especially to lose tonight to get the record and break the last ounce of hope this team has, but man watching all the fellas just completely broken on the ice with nothing left is hard.

I love this team too much. Not like this. Not like this.

Lemonade out of lemons. Gotta look on the positive side as a Leaf fan or you'll go nuts like Steve Dangle.

edit: Unless you WANT them to win and fuck their chances to get a franchise player for silly stuff like honor and morale at this juncture.

edit2: how the hell did we get 8 shots when the NJD had the better chances????? 0_o

Yawnier

Banned
Yep its over, good loss for the tank.

Onto the next game tomorrow night, Greatest Tank Battles of History Deadmonton vs. Toronto

Samyy

Life is so much better after I started using that ignore function, so good!

Edmonton will find a way to win. leafs are on b2b with travel. i'm confident.

Any good Toronto boys on the Oil? I'm sure they'll all score a goal or two!

What are these statues doing on the ice?

Nevermind, it's just the Blackhawks standing around on a power play.
They must not have had time to work in casual passing practice during their morning skate after going through the five stages of grief over their Cup chances this season, so they had to schedule it for the game

Top Bottom