• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

zroid

Banned
JgucKXb.png

:lol

Foggy

The Lum Bus is certainly rolling today

It'd be a nice thing if Ryan Murray didn't get injured. I feel bad for the kid and I'm sure it'll fuel goofball speculation that he should be a piece of a big trade for being injury prone.

zroid

Banned
ngh a top 5 pick in this draft would be so good

i need to see more of Hanifin, i think i have a handle on Strome and Marner, but i only saw him at the WJC. boston college games are televised occasionally but i don't pay attention.

Samyy

ngh a top 5 pick in this draft would be so good

i need to see more of Hanifin, i think i have a handle on Strome and Marner, but i only saw him at the WJC. boston college games are televised occasionally but i don't pay attention.

I'm still not getting my hopes up
Will be satisfied with Werenski/Provorov/Kylington/Barzal/Zacha

Still think we pick 7-10

zroid

Banned
the beanpot championship is on monday on TSN2 but Boston College was eliminated :(

i could watch Eichel in the final but Eichel is the one guy we have no chance to get. he's definitely getting picked 2nd, and the leafs will finish in 28th at absolute worst

Sanjuro

the beanpot championship is on monday on TSN2 but Boston College was eliminated :(

i could watch Eichel in the final but Eichel is the one guy we have no chance to get. he's definitely getting picked 2nd, and the leafs will finish in 28th at absolute worst

BU gonna get it.

Top Bottom