• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Yawnier

Banned
This is why I'd never buy something for the autograph on it. There's no attachment to a random signature anyway, it only makes sense to get something of yours signed.

Yeah holy shit at the fake autographs that got authenticated by that company

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
NEWS: #CBJ D Ryan Murray suffered a high ankle sprain in last night's game and is expected to miss 4-6 weeks.
Man, that kid just cannot stay healthy.

Also, from a dude from the 4th Period:

Alec Martinez status (upper body injury, doubtful return) huge for Kings. May force Deano's hand as we hearing Leafs-Kings close on deal
Wonder if that's leaning towards a Phaneuf trade

Can the Leafs make it a dirty dozen tonight? Battle of the titans, Leafs! Oilers! Be there!!!

69648_orig.png

Red_Man

Hopefully there's a trade soon, we need something to happen to get the dominoes falling. It's been a boring season, trade-wise.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hope Clarktard is scratched. Too long he's been coasting and playing like shit for what he is paid. I don't expect him to score a goal every game, but dude has been the worst on the fucking PP.

zroid

Banned
My bad they're playing Holzer on the left, so it's Robidas, Polak, Granberg on the right. Holzer-Granberg bottom pair. Truly incredible.

Leafs are such a clusterfuck I almost feel like watching this game out of morbid curiosity.

How can you not watch the #GreatestTankBattles? It's going to be fantastic.

Sup Leafs-GAF. Been in Cuba the past week, I see I didn't miss much. Leafs now fully committed to tank nation with that record setting loss. I look forward (hopefully) to clearance jerseys at National Sports soon.

didn't look at fancystats so not sure if this is still a shooting percentage issue ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Sup Leafs-GAF. Been in Cuba the past week, I see I didn't miss much. Leafs now fully committed to tank nation with that record setting loss. I look forward (hopefully) to clearance jerseys at National Sports soon.

didn't look at fancystats so not sure if this is still a shooting percentage issue ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Still no Americans there, right?

zroid

Banned
No joke, Clarkson being scratched instantly makes this team look better

Projected Leaf lines: van Riemsdyk-Bozak-Kessel. Winnik-Kadri-Santorelli. Komarov-Holland-Lupul. Booth-Smith-Panik.

Even on this shitty team, he's a 13th forward. Maybe less.

Red_Man

Malholtra is a healthy scratch again, good.

Edit: Ryder is a healthy scratch ? Lol, never change Ryder.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
From the people I've met there and the employees at the hotel I talked to, not yet.

Pretty much anyone living remotely in the GTA will say they live in Toronto. I met a guy from Hamilton who said he was from Toronto :lol

Was thinking of going there with my wife (we've only been to DR) before the floodgates open....guess I'll see.

Now let's see the Leafs fucking embarrass themselves in front of the CAF.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Malholtra is a healthy scratch again, good.

Edit: Ryder is a healthy scratch ? Lol, never change Ryder.

Does it matter that Malhotra is a scratch when Weise and DD are on our top line and will be receiving the majority of offensive zone starts and easy ice time?

Red_Man

Randorf tonight, nice.

Does it matter that Malhotra is a scratch when Weise and DD are on our top line and will be receiving the majority of offensive zone starts and easy ice time?
I'll take whatever small victories I can when it comes to Therrien. The fact we have so many kids in the lineup is mind blowing, it has to be a direct order from Bergevin.

Top Bottom