• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Season Tickets for Panthers: $7 per game * 24 games = $168

The equivalent of going to 2 rangers game with the worst seats in the house.
For $168, you can't even get the best seats in the house for one game at the garden.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER

For $168, you can't even get the best seats in the house for one game at the garden.

I paid 50+ for crummy seats at the Coliseum for Saturday.

Miami has no idea how lucky they are. Competitive team with less than 200 bucks for season tickets. I wish.

Socreges

Banned
What's it like living in Miami? I know Florida apparently sucks overall, but Miami is supposed to be an interesting city, right?

I paid more for my Mellanby jersey. I wish I was in SoFla!

What's it like living in Miami? I know Florida apparently sucks overall, but Miami is supposed to be an interesting city, right?

Fort Lauderdale is much better imo. And the Panthers play in Broward (same county as Fort Lauderdale) not Miami-Dade. Anything in SouthEast Florida is really nice depending on how far from the coast you are, don't buy into GAF's BS.

I paid more for my Mellanby jersey. I wish I was in SoFla!

Fort Lauderdale is much better imo. And the Panthers play in Broward (same county as Fort Lauderdale) not Miami-Dade. Anything in SouthEast Florida is really nice depending on how far from the coast you are, don't buy into GAF's BS.

Ft. Lauderdale is nice, less "big city" hustle and life in it but still very nice. Miami can be more crazy but I do miss it.

When you look at Florida it is reversed. The very south is more "northern" and the rest is the Deep South.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs are having a free Simple Plan concert as part of their fan give back. I don't think they understand what giving back to the fans means.

Red v White Cats scrimmage

1st lines are Flas-Weiss-Steeg and Huberdeau-Mueller-Kovalev

Oh god. That second line can either be really good, or very very bad.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Huberdeau will bust, Mueller will get another concussion, and Kovalev is going to float around the ice all game. Sounds good to me.

my wife took the kids to the canes practice yesterday. They didn't know where they were going and wound up in the media section. One of the reporters turned to my 13 year old and asked him what media outlet he represented.

pretty funny. they were all cool with them hanging out there.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
my wife took the kids to the canes practice yesterday. They didn't know where they were going and wound up in the media section. One of the reporters turned to my 13 year old and asked him what media outlet he represented.
responding with 'hockeybuzz' wouldve made your kid a hero

Kovalev is going to float around the ice all game. Sounds good to me.
That is what is I'm worried about mostly. Kovalev's hands haven't aged like Datsyuk's. the trio gives us about a 1050% better chance in the SO.

Mueller is gonna be a great breakout year. Pair that witg Huberdeau setting up his cannon should be glorious.

Stasis

Damn!

My gf's dad... his 50th birthday... they chose this Saturday, to accommodate some of their friends who couldn't make it the following weekend. From 7pm to like 10pm.

Awful. Just awful.

That is what is I'm worried about mostly. Kovalev's hands haven't aged like Datsyuk's. the trio gives us about a 1050% better chance in the SO.

Mueller is gonna be a great breakout year. Pair that witg Huberdeau setting up his cannon should be glorious.

WTF????

Take your horrible knowledge of Datsyuk out of here!

He just complimented Datsyuk and you still find a way to be offended.

I thought he was saying how Kovalev's hands haven't aged like Datsyuk in that his hands have stayed fresh while Datsyuk is starting to lose it. Sounded that way by saying how SO would be so much better with him in it right after that line. That is the way I saw it.

I thought he was saying how Kovalev's hands haven't aged like Datsyuk in that his hands have stayed fresh while Datsyuk is starting to lose it. Sounded that way by saying how SO would be so much better with him in it right after that line. That is the way I saw it.
Detriot has made you bitter, your heart black.

I'd consider Datsyuk and Kovalev in their primes to be close in skill. One can still put up points and is a 1st liner. One scored one goal last year in the KHL. That was my point.

That said Kovalev is an improvement for that cats on the shootout.

Detriot has made you bitter, your heart black.

I'd consider Datsyuk and Kovalev in their primes to be close in skill. One can still put up points and is a 1st liner. One scored one goal last year in the KHL. That was my point.

That said Kovalev is an improvement for that cats on the shootout.

Now I know, that wasn't how I had ready it originally, and yes I am a bitter old (young) man but it makes life more fun. :D

Cake Boss

Banned
Finally got around to this Walking Dead, onto the 3rd episode of season 2, does this season get better, seems much slower than the 1st which was great.

Finally got around to this Walking Dead, onto the 3rd episode of season 2, does this season get better, seems much slower than the 1st which was great.

I think they fired the writer or something from the first half of season 2 and the guy who came in made a good 2nd half. It is definitely slow considering they take something like two issues of the comic and drag it into a season of filler. Season 3 is lightning fast pace in comparison.

@DarrenDregerDarren Dreger 7:59 PM
Leafs trade Lombardi to Phx for a conditional pick. Toronto also retains some salary in deal.
Toronto eats Lombardi's $500,000 signing bonus, plus some additional salary.

Top Bottom