• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I guess this is revenge for when Cole tore Anderson a new asshole and got a hat trick in one period. Budaj hasn't played in 9 months, this isn't surprising.

calder

I must be a bit saltier over the game last night - especially Prust's dive - than I realized because I'm really enjoying the Sens performance this period more than I usually would.

calder

And hey is this music in the new Moxie's commercial actually from Flower or does it just sound like the music from the last level?

Solo

Prust's dive

tw7aQ.gif

Solo

Can't wait for Subban to run over Hans Christian Anderson or whatever his name is with the Crosby stache on the blueline on Sunday.

Montreal, you guys had one job. Just make sure senators don't win and what the fuck? Can you imagine this fucking team is actually going to be 5-1-1 and they're fucking shit. Their team is wholly shit.

They won most of their games only because of Anderson.

Fuck you canadiens.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck these refs. No interference just before that? No penalty for Anderson playing the puck outside the trapezoid?

LOL another weak ass penalty.

Montreal, you guys had one job. Just make sure senators don't win and what the fuck? Can you imagine this fucking team is actually going to be 5-1-1 and they're fucking shit. Their team is wholly shit.

Look out we got an expert here

Silexx

Fuck you canadiens.

Yeah, how dare Ottawa get good goaltending for once.

Socreges

Banned

Fuck you canadians.
catfight.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Man, Kaberle is just......just needs to be taken behind the shed and put out of his misery. I don't understand how he's so mediocre.

Man, Kaberle is just......just needs to be taken behind the shed and put out of his misery. I don't understand how he's so mediocre.

Yeah, I bet you guys can't wait for Subban to get back so he doesn't have to be on the ice anymore. I don't know, Kaberle like someone has said here before just mentally checked out. He doesn't give a shit. His best days were definitely when he played for the leafs.

I don't understand how teams still want him.

Edit: Socreges, I thought you were banned but welcome back and man, dude. You just made me :(. That .gif just made me realize how beautiful looking prime Lindsay was.

Top Bottom