• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
At least hes not getting paid 2.5M to play in the 4th line.
I wish Montreal would hire apes too so they could pay them in banana's and help out our cap.

Refs need to fuck off with all these penalties. Weird period overall, at least Budaj made up for that first post.

Cake Boss

Banned
I wish Montreal would hire apes too so they could pay them in banana's and help out our cap.

Refs need to fuck off with all these penalties. Weird period overall, at least Budaj made up for that first post.

At least the apes would have some size.

Yeah that 30 point forward at 1.8M plus being one of the leagues best hitters vs 2.5M for a diving cunt with 17 points. Woooooo

Red_Man

At least the apes would have some size.

Yeah that 30 point forward at 1.8M plus being one of the leagues best hitters vs 2.5M for a diving cunt with 17 points. Woooooo
30 points must be hard when you play on a PP with Karlsson, and I'd rather pay a guy an extra $700k if it means he has a higher IQ then an orangutan. Diver? Haha right.

Hope the Canucks are ready to earn those 2 points the hard way tonight. I'ma put my Forsberg jersey on and then you'll REALLY be in trouble you big meanies.

Please beat us badly enough so that there is no other option than to give O'Reilly his overpriced contract. Will forgive you for Tabris.

Red_Man

Emelin to Silferberg

KjLFRK4.jpg

drPepper

Banned
I cant watch the freaking hawks game from europe because its on that trash ESPN channel in europe. Last year they didnt pull such BS. FU NHL FU!!!!

Top Bottom