• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Cake Boss

Banned
6thSens: Melnyk just said that many of Ottawa's players felt that they had a better team than Los Angeles.”"

Lol delusional Melnyk is back, HOKAY IS BACK YAY

Cactus

Banned
Carolina Hurricanes ‏@NHLCanes
TRADE: #Canes acquire Kevin Westgarth from #LAKings in exchange for Anthony Stewart and two draft picks:

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Carolina Hurricanes ‏@NHLCanes
TRADE: #Canes acquire Kevin Westgarth from #LAKings in exchange for Anthony Stewart and two draft picks:

tumblr_lrv6mbb5mp1r2ljlfo1_500.jpg

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Didn´t he do something like this last year? Or was that just playoffs?

What is the deal? you pick the teams you think will win every day and then you collect points over the season?

someone else did the playoffs one. we used to do the regular season stuff at centercirclepickem.com

I have to sign up first?

I dunno, that site sounds kinda sketchy. Some 40 year old guy isn't going to make me send him pics or anything is he?
the sign up form actually requires a dick pic

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Where are the Leaf trades.

Supposed rumors are still Luongo and Benn of all people.

We got Mottau and also got Franson back, but those signings seem to indicate we're moving some D out as I think we got way too many D at this point. Also not sure why Ranger doesn't want to play in the NHL either...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Where are the Leaf trades.

Supposed rumors are still Luongo and Benn of all people.

We got Mottau and also got Franson back, but those signings seem to indicate we're moving some D out as I think we got way too many D at this point. Also not sure why Ranger doesn't want to play in the NHL either...

I remember when he joined the Marlies there was some big article on something along the lines of him not being comfortable playing in the NHL or something like that but he still had the itch. He is extremely happy just playing in the AHL though.

I'd love to see him make it back to the NHL but if he doesn't want to nothing we can really do.

calder

I'm at the Jets open practice with my brother and nephew. Every time the crowd makes noise when Noel is talking to the players I imagine him sighing and wondering wtf he's supposed to do with 6 days lol.

Harvey Fialkov ‏@hfialkov

Dineen will play Huby at LW and keep top line Weiss. Steeger Flash stay together #flapanthers

Hmmm Upshall is not a center, Mueller hasn't been at C since jrs. I'm thinking Shore makes the team. He's been beasting the AHL leading the Rampage in points.

Top Bottom