• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Montresor

I don't agree that Kadri is a bust. I'm fine with his development path so far. And I completely disagree with the notion that lauding Rielly is embarrassing. I'm balancing out the adulation Gally and Grigs are getting in this thread and there is plenty of good reason for Leaf fans to be excited about Rielly. He looks like he'll be a great defenseman. Of course nothing is set in stone...

edit: But yeah Cakeboss Karlsson ended up being far, far better than Schenn.

Armstrong will miss 30 games as a result of a mysterious 'finger injury' again.

Montresor, the Gally and Grigs adulation is silly enough already. No need to join in.

Based on their entire lives.

Gardiner was in the NCAA when the Leafs got him btw. Ducks development~

How quickly people have forgotten that Gardiner and Schultz were the Top D pairing for the Badgers and were ~good pals~ irl

Also NCAA development has been putting out some phenomenal talent lately. College hockey is fantastic.

Thanks, Ducks.

THE BURN. IT'S INTENSE.

94r2.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
??

Gardiner was in the NCAA when the Leafs got him. Training camp development~ Overrated player but is young and is just now spending time in the AHL.

Schenn is a 23 year old dwfensive defenseman.

Kadri needs to earn a spot on the team and is 21.

Yeah he was in the NCAA, so? He doesn't need to be in your farm team to be in your development system, he still attends the training camp, the rookie camp, the summer camps that some clubs have and that's where most of them get a sense what management needs them to work on, training habits, nutrition, medicals, technical work in skating, shooting, passing and all that shit.

Schenn in no longer on the team

Kadri is 22, if he can't make a lottery team that is weak in the position he plays then WTF, also teams usually give more rope to their 1st rounders, especially a top 10 pick.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've always assumed he does a line off the toilet seat in the TSN washrooms right before each show starts.

Quick

Banned
"I don't want him to be traded...if he goes, uh, I'll be sad, you know." - Phil Kessel on Bozak possibly being traded.

SO MUCH FEELS.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
"I saw Lars Eller play the last few years, and he's at a stage where he's got to take another step," Therrien said Monday after the second day of training camp. "He's got potential, he's a young player and he's still developing, but there's a time in a career where you want a player to bring his game to another level and this is what I'm expecting from him."

I wasn't too high on the Therrien hiring at first, but hopefully he can get the best out of our youngest players.

lupin23rd

On the topic of GameCenter, anyone outside of North America used it before? Currently living in Japan so was hoping I could pay for the online version and just stream everything including the Canucks since nothing would be local.

Would be getting the east and west coast games at a good time for me as well.

Didn't see the resemblance to Pierre McGuire before, but fair point.

Gigglesnort.

On the topic of GameCenter, anyone outside of North America used it before? Currently living in Japan so was hoping I could pay for the online version and just stream everything including the Canucks since nothing would be local.

Would be getting the east and west coast games at a good time for me as well.

I don't know anyone like that, but if I find something I'll let you know.

Yes, and yes. HD streaming, both home and away feeds, no blackouts, all playoffs etc.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Looks like it's causing him pain :lol

I wouldn't rush Rielly at all. We don't have much chance this season, and I want him to continue to grow and not have the weight of the world on his shoulders. I don't think Schenn is BAD, but he got tossed into the fire really quickly.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Looks like it's causing him pain :lol

I wouldn't rush Rielly at all. We don't have much chance this season, and I want him to continue to grow and not have the weight of the world on his shoulders. I don't think Schenn is BAD, but he got tossed into the fire really quickly.

We won't. He'll get his 5 games then get sent back down.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-k_D3u2BlgAg/T-PO918bCkI/AAAAAAAAEAA/yJ_bowKchk8/s1600/2012-nhl-awards-portraits-20120620-165215-735.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Cool, just 6 more to go right Lidstrom...

[IMG]http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/58/5870/SRSSG00Z/posters/nicklas-lidstrom-with-the-james-norris-memorial-trophy.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I think there's been like 4 or 5 posts about Grigorenko since the draft. :lol

Official count at Sabres scrimmage was more than 10,000.

Your avatar confuses me. Is there sth to it? Just Leino holding a Timmy's coffee? (google says 23 is Leino)

Top Bottom