• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Heretic

I have two questions about Gamecenter Live:

1. Can two people watch at the same time (not necessarily the same game) with the same account ? Can they do it if one is watching on his PS3 and the other one on his PC (or any other device) ?

2. What is the definition of "out-of-market games" ? Let's say I live in Quebec. Will I be able to watch the Senators game ? Or only a fraction of their games, since RDS/TVA Sports will broadcast some ?

1. I'm been logged in on my computer and watching on my phone. So, last season, I was able to do what you're asking. Why? Cause I like to party.

2. You WILL NOT be able to watch the home team in your area. If you're from Vancouver, you won't be able to watch the canucks. From detroit, no redwings. From Anaheim, no Ducks. ect. Ever other team that is not the home team is considered "out-of-market"

Hope that helps!

Fei

Mike Harrington ‏@BNHarrington
Doesn't take a PH.D in hockey or anything to see Grigorenko should stay. Obvious. #sabres

My Twitter feed is full of this kind of Grigorenko hype from tonight's scrimmage. Hope.

Solo

Mike Harrington ‏@BNHarrington
Doesn't take a PH.D in hockey or anything to see Grigorenko should stay. Obvious. #sabres

My Twitter feed is full of this kind of Grigorenko hype from tonight's scrimmage. Hope.

Looks like Grigs and Gally might both stick. And since Sabres/Habs play 5 times this year......hype!

Fei

Looks like Grigs and Gally might both stick. And since Sabres/Habs play 5 times this year......hype!

Yep. Looks 100% likely they'll at least both get their 5 games. Don't know what I'll do if Grigorenko gets sent back to Quebec so Hecht can play. Still can't believe he fell to us.

Aside, John Scott is huge.

BAm9na6CYAAYCqn.jpg

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
1. I'm been logged in on my computer and watching on my phone. So, last season, I was able to do what you're asking. Why? Cause I like to party.

2. You WILL NOT be able to watch the home team in your area. If you're from Vancouver, you won't be able to watch the canucks. From detroit, no redwings. From Anaheim, no Ducks. ect. Ever other team that is not the home team is considered "out-of-market"

Hope that helps!
Fucking retarded. This season i have to be a rogers subscriber to 'watch' game on their app

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Still wondering if anyone has tried a vpn (like unblock-us our a free one) and got it to work to circumvent local restrictions?

Fei

Fucking retarded. This season i have to be a rogers subscriber to 'watch' game on their app

There's still not a good *legal* way to ditch cable and watch local sports live, unfortunately. Even if you can find streaming sites, the quality of the stream is generally shit. It sucks.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I don't even live in Vancouver... I live across the inlet. Nor am I from Vancouver... and since when is making fun of Alberta snobish/elitist, I thought everyone was doing that?
See above posts
Edit: @fei I bought a season of leafs TV mobile on iTunes to stream most of their games. They just changed it so that you have to subscribe as well...maybe something will change bit otherwise I'll find a place to watch the game

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've been listening to a lot of sports radio the last two days, and pretty much everyone that's been on has said they think Gally should go back to Sarnia and think he will only get 5 games. I'm pretty confident he's staying, especially with Gomez gone now.

It's also great to see the football team you cheer for is a much of a choke job as the hockey team you cheer for Tabris.

Solo

I've been listening to a lot of sports radio the last two days, and pretty much everyone that's been on has said they think Gally should go back to Sarnia and think he will only get 5 games. I'm pretty confident he's staying, especially with Gomez gone now.

Definitely, and I love the idea of getting him up to speed with a 48 game season instead of dropping him in the deep end with an 82 game season.

Red_Man

He's in the best shape of everyone at camp aside from Eller and Desharnais, and he's bringing the true elite offensive instincts we've been lacking from a player for a long time. Plekanec and him could make some magic, but Gionta is definitely the odd man on that line.

Solo

Yeah, I love Gio, but he needs to get fucked off that line. I'd put him with DD and Patches, as him and Patches had great chemistry 2 years ago, and slide Cole in with Pleky and Gally.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I love Gio, but he needs to get fucked off that line. I'd put him with DD and Patches, as him and Patches had great chemistry 2 years ago, and slide Cole in with Pleky and Gally.

That would probably be pretty decent. If he does well I hope he stays up.

Red_Man

My preferred lines:

Gally - Desharnais - Cole
Pacioretty - Plekanec - Gionta
Bourque - Eller - Armstrong
Prust - White - Moen

Gorges - Subban
Markov - Emelin
Kaberle - Bouillon

Price
Budaj

Gally gets the easy match ups with Cole to dig the puck out for him, and Patches can do the same for Gio and Pleks. 3rd line would be a good shut down line that can chip in offensively and that 4th line would be a huge pain in the ass to play against.

But really Rielly is a stud regardless of your fellating Grigs and Gally. Let's wait until the end of camp and see which of the three make their respective teams before we start sucking each other's dicks.

Rielly has no business or reason to play more than 5 games with the Leafs this year. Let the boy play his way up from the WHL to the AHL at least before anointing him a stud.

So, moving on, which NHL veteran wins the Brett Hull award and retires after 5 games?

Other than Kessel.

Red_Man

I'd be shocked if Rielly made the Leafs this year, kid is going to be a stud, but it's so much more difficult for a young d-man to make the team, and his play at the WJ was inconsistent at best.

Socreges

Banned
Rielly has no business or reason to play more than 5 games with the Leafs this year. Let the boy play his way up from the WHL to the AHL at least before anointing him a stud.

So, moving on, which NHL veteran wins the Brett Hull award and retires after 5 games?

Other than Kessel.
Ohlund.

Cake Boss

Banned
Well as long as Rielly > Ceci.

Based on what? The WJC? Because Reilly looked like shit aside from that one game.

We'll see where they are in 3-4 years.

You must have been saying the same thing in 2008 with Schenn and Karlsson and in 2009 with Cowen and Kadri.

Reilly is a good prospect, its just the Leafs development program is pure shit and I feel sorry for him, good thing you guys had the Ducks develop Gardiner properly before getting to TO, because he would have turned out a bust too.

I forgot about him! I was thinking Selanne.

Rare that I find myself agreeing with Cake Boss's Leafs analysis, but he's right. Once again, Leafs fans are lauding a completely unproven player as a current/future cornerstone of the franchise. We're doing the Kadri/Schenn thing with Rielly *and* Gardiner.

edit: A Habs-fan friends texts to say that Subban and Bergevin aren't 'talking'.

Wat

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I forgot about him! I was thinking Selanne.

Rare that I find myself agreeing with Cake Boss's Leafs analysis, but he's right. Once again, Leafs fans are lauding a completely unproven player as a current/future cornerstone of the franchise. We're doing the Kadri/Schenn thing with Rielly *and* Gardiner. It's embarrassing.

Gardiner has had ample development time

Schenn was pushed out too early, what his problem was... probably not development wise but fitness wise... he got too big too fast

Kadri is getting the Tlusty treatment - super aggravating.

Rielly will likely only be up for 5 in place of gardiner

Marvie_3

Banned

Other than Kessel.
Sami Salo

Cake Boss

Banned
Gardiner has had ample development time (Under the Ducks system)

Schenn was pushed out too early, what his problem was... probably not development wise but fitness wise... he got too big too fast
(That's something the director of player development and nutrition/fitness people should look at)

Kadri is getting the Tlusty treatment - super aggravating. (Yep)

Rielly will likely only be up for 5 in place of gardiner

Top Bottom