• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Please. All 3d titles are shit.

The day OOT came out was the most disappointing day of my gaming life. Fucking awful game.

Damnit Dope. I WANTED to agree with you!

LTTP is the greatest videogame ever. OOT is good. Overrated sure, but it's still an exceptional game.

Most underrated Zelda game you ask? Minish Cap.

Montresor

How did this happen anyway? The lockout is over, and yet we're discussing video games.

edit: Dastardly selling his Link to the Past.

Let's bring this back on topic: Armstrong is going to be shit. Habs fans shouldn't think "hahaha Armstrong's salary is being subsidized by the Leafs." The truth is that Armstrong is so unbelievably bad, so injury prone, such a terrible bottom-six player that a perennial bottom feeder decided they would be better served paying Armstrong to LEAVE than to give him one more chance to play another injury-riddled, unproductive season.

Cactus

Banned
My favourite will probably always be Link's Awakening. LTTP/OOT/MM are amazing as well. Unfortunately, the recent entries haven't been able to keep my interest to the same degree.

Edit: ...and yeah, Minish Cap is awesome. The Oracle games are great as well.

THE DS ZELDA GAMES ARE THE BEST ZELDA GAMES AND SKYWARD SWORD AND WINDWAKER ARE THE BEST CONSOLE ZELDA GAMES.

TWILIGHT PRINCESS IS CACA!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Never opened?
Cubey only likes virgins. :lol

Links Awakening and alttp will always be the best Zelda games in my heart. The rest are just kinda blah though I did enjoy the charm in wind waker even if there were monotonous sections.

Hockey thread? Ummm...why bother with game Centre for out of market games?

There is but from what I've noticed, prices on most things have been dropping over the past few years. I bailed out on the cartridge game awhile ago and only kept a few things I can't get digitally. I made a ton of money on it for several years but its just not worth it anymore.

Dayam. Not even for the 'collectible' factor? I can see people not wanting it simply because they can boot up a rom or download it on the Wii shop or whatever, but physical ownership surely has it's niche market with fanboys.

Oh and Link To The Past is the best... hence the ownership of it.

Marvie_3

Banned
Dayam. Not even for the 'collectible' factor? I can see people not wanting it simply because they can boot up a rom or download it on the Wii shop or whatever, but physical ownership surely has it's niche market with fanboys.

It does, but like I said, the market isn't what it was. You might still be able to get a decent price for it since it's complete though.

cube444

Oh and Link To The Past is the best... hence the ownership of it.

Did a quick eBay search for you. It really comes down to the condition of the box, manual, cart, map, etc:

Link

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Just bringing up snes games makes me more pissed that my snes collection was stolen

With a mint condition Dracula X... Fuuuuuuu

Did a quick eBay search for you. It really comes down to the condition of the box, manual, cart, map, etc:

Link

Wow, I'm awesome. I assumed I was checking International, but it was set to local only. Thanks Forza.

It does, but like I said, the market isn't what it was. You might still be able to get a decent price for it since it's complete though.

Fanboys are getting older and more married I guess...

Strike while the iron is mediocre?

Yeah he was in the NCAA, so? He doesn't need to be in your farm team to be in your development system, he still attends the training camp, the rookie camp, the summer camps that some clubs have and that's where most of them get a sense what management needs them to work on, training habits, nutrition, medicals, technical work in skating, shooting, passing and all that shit.

Schenn in no longer on the team

Kadri is 22, if he can't make a lottery team that is weak in the position he plays then WTF, also teams usually give more rope to their 1st rounders, especially a top 10 pick.

Teams don't have much contact with players before they get to the AHL/NHL level, I'm sorry to say. I referred to players mentioned in the earlier post. Not sure what the Leafs can do to get Kadri stronger physically which is the only thing preventing him from making the team.

It's really up to the players themselves and coaching. Teams just have to try and put the players in good positions (Teammates, coaching). What management tells prospects at camp really isn't groundbreaking stuff, adjusting to pro play (everything is faster, stronger, harder), rounding out their weaknesses.

Wow, I'm awesome. I assumed I was checking International, but it was set to local only. Thanks Forza.

Fanboys are getting older and more married I guess...

Strike while the iron is mediocre?

Economy down as it is, not the best time. What you should do is look at the current price and number of listings and check the prices again in 3 months. That should give you a rough idea of the stuff to see if it gain g or stagnant.

Personally I would on for a while.

Economy down as it is, not the best time. What you should do is look at the current price and number of listings and check the prices again in 3 months. That should give you a rough idea of the stuff to see if it gain g or stagnant.

Personally I would on for a while.

Good idea. I'll do exactly that.

Cheers everyone.

Acid08

Banned
Yo, shit taking Zelda? Get the fuck out of here.

Zelda 1
Link to the Past
Link's Awakening
OoT
Majora's Mask
Oracle of Seasons/Ages
Minish Cap
Wind Waker

GET ACQUAINTED.

MutFox

Banned
Skyward Sword could have been awesome...
Except for the extreme hand holding and fetch quests...
So close to being a great Zelda...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The only good thing to come out of Zelda games was this:

855732-8_8_super.jpg

Tabris

Damn, Canucks don't play Bruins in the shortened season. I'll be flying back and forth from Boston for the next 2 months so I was hoping to support my Nucks at TD Garden.

Cat Party

How have people enjoyed NHL GameCenter Live in the past? It makes more sense for me this year, because we have only one TV, but we have an iPad and phones and shit. If GameCenter is on 360 this year, it seems like a no-brainer. Anything to worry about (I am not in any NHL market)?

Razorskin

----- ------
Damn, Canucks don't play Bruins in the shortened season. I'll be flying back and forth from Boston for the next 2 months so I was hoping to support my Nucks at TD Garden.

No team plays any games against teams in the other conference this season.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Chris Botta
‏@ChrisBottaNHL
Florida Panthers: season tix start at $7 per game. Get free parking and jersey. Don't have to commit to next season.

:'(

Heretic

How have people enjoyed NHL GameCenter Live in the past? It makes more sense for me this year, because we have only one TV, but we have an iPad and phones and shit. If GameCenter is on 360 this year, it seems like a no-brainer. Anything to worry about (I am not in any NHL market)?

Get it. You won't regret it.

So jelly of the panthers info =(

Fei

Chris Botta
‏@ChrisBottaNHL
Florida Panthers: season tix start at $7 per game. Get free parking and jersey. Don't have to commit to next season.

:'(

So, $168 for tickets to 24 games AND a jersey. I think a lettered jersey is $160 here (authentic twice that).

Can you top THAT Phoenix???

CBC has a new broadcast crew for their Western Canadian games - Rick Ball and Kelly Hrudey (replacing Mark Lee and Kevin Weekes).

Thank God.

Top Bottom