• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Chris Botta
‏@ChrisBottaNHL
Florida Panthers: season tix start at $7 per game. Get free parking and jersey. Don't have to commit to next season.

:'(
QbUjD.gif

This makes me want to hang myself.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I hate that NeoGAF doesn't load at my office for some reason. Ever since Thursday, I can't access the site. Yet I can connect to it on my phone through our works WIFI. Anyone know why this is? This has actually happened before, but it only lasted for a day, then I'd be able to load the site the next day.

Anyways, just bought GameCenter for 50 bucks. Gotta watch my Wings while at work!

MutFox

Banned
I hate that NeoGAF doesn't load at my office for some reason. Ever since Thursday, I can't access the site. Yet I can connect to it on my phone through our works WIFI. Anyone know why this is? This has actually happened before, but it only lasted for a day, then I'd be able to load the site the next day.

Anyways, just bought GameCenter for 50 bucks. Gotta watch my Wings while at work!

What browser you using?
You can install Chrome onto your local profile without admin privilege.
See if that works...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Friedman on the radio today said that Lou - Toronto trade is dependent on whenever Florida makes up their mind on if they want him or not, and that Corey Perry was looking for a Parise type deal from the Ducks but they weren't having any of that, but continue to discuss contract possibilities.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
What browser you using?
You can install Chrome onto your local profile without admin privilege.
See if that works...
I tried both Firefox and chrome, same results for both. It says it can't find the server, nothing about it being blocked. I even tried the m.neogaf.com site, but again, not loading.

MutFox

Banned
I tried both Firefox and chrome, same results for both. It says it can't find the server, nothing about it being blocked. I even tried the m.neogaf.com site, but again, not loading.

Try pinging 64.91.233.250
If you're able to ping that, enter it into your browser.

Chris Botta
‏@ChrisBottaNHL
Florida Panthers: season tix start at $7 per game. Get free parking and jersey. Don't have to commit to next season.

Friedman on the radio today said that Lou - Toronto trade is dependent on whenever Florida makes up their mind on if they want him or not, and that Corey Perry was looking for a Parise type deal from the Ducks but they weren't having any of that, but continue to discuss contract possibilities.

FUCK YOU FLORIDA

I might just have to move to Florida, even though my brother said it's a hellish place to live. Or wait for the Seattle Predators to arrive.

Chris Botta
‏@ChrisBottaNHL

Part of the "7th man" stuff they are doing this season. Deal is crazy, I would do this if I were down there. The biggest value is the free parking .

Oh and :

#FlaPanthers Dale Tallon didn't want to comment on Luongo rumors but did say "it's an ongoing situation. We'll see what happens.''
I guess Tallon is going to kick Theo 's tires in camp and go from there.

I might just have to move to Florida, even though my brother said it's a hellish place to live. Or wait for the Seattle Predators to arrive.

Southern Florida, great. The rest? NOPE.

Beez

Banned
Had a big argument with my dad. I asked him to buy LeafsTV for me and he freaked out. Said if I wanted leafs TV I could move out on my own and pay for it. Guess that's out. :(

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window

you can try neogaf.net too

sammich

I think your dad is just saving you from yourself. Leafs TV?? I think you are the first one that ive ever heard state that they want that channel.

Had a big argument with my dad. I asked him to buy LeafsTV for me and he freaked out. Said if I wanted leafs TV I could move out on my own and pay for it. Guess that's out. :(

Awesome role playing Manics, I was truly convinced for a moment that you were an actual 12 year old and not a fucking idiot.

Cactus

Banned
The cap penalties associated with Luongo's contract wouldn't hurt a non-cap team like Florida much, so it make sense for Tallon to resume trade negotiations.

Gillis probably wants to move Luongo before the season (his recent comments about how the new CBA has made a contract like Luongo's more desirable reek of desperation), so maybe Tallon will get a discount.

I better land me some tickets this thursday. Every fucking time the damn tickets are sold out even before I am at the checkout. Let me see one Leafs/Habs game with no obstructed seats before I die!

I swear, it's cheaper to travel to Montreal and watch a game there than waiting like a cow for games at ACC.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
My bro lived in Naples, which was probably the problem.

No, Southern Florida blows. I've lived there. My family lives there. I basically need to be bribed to go back. It's a horrendous artificial place with highways for streets (that are 5 lanes wide per side with 55-60 MPH speed limits and yet still have traffic!) and "afternoon thunderstorms" as a season. Blech.

The Panthers' arena is also out in the middle of fucking nowhere, on the edge of civilzation across the Sawgrass Parkway from the Everglades. Literally. There's a reason nobody goes there.

Quick

Banned

Well, your dad is right! You wouldn't catch me watching LeafsTV in my home either, considering that channel is run by the Jews! And don't get me started on those black people!

*swings cane*

*gets a heart attack*

THANKS, OBAMA!

Manics! Get me to the hospital before I whoop your ass!

That's the best case scenario. Quenneville and his fucking cronies need to go.
I meant it more as the best case scenario would be their PP not blowing cock. Worse case scenario is everyone gets fired because it sucks, but it still is awesome. Its a win win

I still can't get over that streak of PP's without a shot on net. That shit is nuts

Marvie_3

Banned
I meant it more as the best case scenario would be their PP not blowing cock. Worse case scenario is everyone gets fired because it sucks, but it still is awesome. Its a win win

I still can't get over that streak of PP's without a shot on net. That shit is nuts

It wasn't all that surprising though if you were watching. Most of the time they couldn't even get it in the zone and when the did get in the zone, they usually turned it over within a few seconds.

Yay

JVR injured himself

Where my alcohol

It's times like this I'm thankful for being a Flyers fan.

Our reaction to the same thing last year? A resounding "meh."

I'd love to see JVR do something special, but I think you guys may very well have a dud on your hands...

Meanwhile your defensive dud is going to be on our top D pairing... great :|

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Don Meehan on hockeycentral just said they were "not really close" with Bergevin on a contract for Subban. Fuck this.

Top Bottom