• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

NHL 3 vs 3 Arcade is awesome. That is all.

And you didn't invite me? Gosh darn it.

And Spectre, if your friend sets you up with a friend then already she slightly trusts you based on her recommendation.

So let your guard down, drop any persona you have, and just be yourself without being a doormat. Enjoy yourself and be positive - Success.

Solo

And you didn't invite me? Gosh darn it.

And Spectre, if your friend sets you up with a friend then already she slightly trusts you based on her recommendation.

So let your guard down, drop any persona you have, and just be yourself without being a doormat. Enjoy yourself and be positive - Success.

PUA, NHL GAF style!

dstrdly pls

I wanna know what love is

I want you to show meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You're incapable of love. Gallagher is right in front of you and you think he's just a "passing phase". Yeah that's right, I see your eyes glazing over him without a second thought to picking up that phone again and seeing if he wants a second dinner and dance...

But I got news for you Solo.

Gallagher is real.

And he's fabulous...

Solo

#11 on the Montreal Canadiens will always and forever be Kirk Muller for me. I watched him raise the Cup. That makes him a god.

Koivu is obviously awesome too and I'm glad Gallagher is now undoing the damage to the great #11 legacy that Gomez did. Gomez aside, #11 has been a great number for the Habs.

Today I learned that Gomez was rocking the #11 on the Habs.

Don't mind me, he was usually invisible to me when I watched Habs games. It was his playstyle.

Solo

Today I learned that Gomez was rocking the #11 on the Habs.

Don't mind me, he was usually invisible to me when I watched Habs games. It was his playstyle.

He wore 91 in hist first (actually pretty good!) season here, but then he wore 11 for his disastrous final 2 seasons. Gallagher was only wearing 73 because Gomez was still on the roster at the start of the season.

2N5JPRI.png

Gotta love the NHL!

Article is correct. The Blues usually beat themselves. That's why Andy Mac and Steen were injured in pratice. Thank god for the Oilers.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Leafs updates:

Matt Frattin is cleared for contact and will take part in full practices. He should be back this week I'd assume.

Today marks 1 year since Randy Carlyle was hired as coach of the Maple Leafs.

MacAttack

That call was iffy. Looked like Lucic hit him from on the shoulder even if Hedman didn't see him coming.

The Pouliot penalty was tough to call, but Pouliot always falls awkwardly when he skates hard.

Top Bottom