• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
asc_kigacop02.jpg

Now we having fun

Cake Boss

Banned
Rinaldo turtles against Alfie.
KuGsj.gif

Also Smith you dumb motherfucker, the 40 year old captain shouldn't be doing that with you on the ice you dumb cunt.

Cake Boss

Banned
Theres the patented NHL reffing play right there, Alfie gets ejected but Zach motherfucking Rinaldo gets nothing.

What a bush league.

MacAttack

Marchand with sick stick handling in the corner draws an 'OOOOOHH' from the crowd. He's arguably been the best player on the Bruins this season.

edit: good to see Bourque demoted to the fourth line but I don't think Paille is the answer.

Curufinwe

Bryz beat clean from the blue line after a breakaway stop lol

Apart from that goal he was great, but that goal was so bad it made me wonder about his eyesight.

Did the Ottawa player Harry Z hit return to the game? I couldn't tell if there was head contact or when exactly he left his feet, but it was a dangerous and unnecessary hit.

Curufinwe

Theres the patented NHL reffing play right there, Alfie gets ejected but Zach motherfucking Rinaldo gets nothing.

What a bush league.

Rinaldo actually got 2 minutes. Of course he stayed down when he got cross checked twice in the head. Your captain should control himself better in a one goal game.

Slurmer

Banned
Apart from that goal he was great, but that goal was so bad it made me wonder about his eyesight.

Did the Ottawa player Harry Z hit return to the game? I couldn't tell if there was head contact or when exactly he left his feet, but it was a dangerous and unnecessary hit.
Its Z's 2nd of the year too...3rd if you ask the NBC Sports announcing crew. He'll get a decent suspension.

Hey, flyers are .500 for the first time all season.

MacAttack

What's the tale of the tape between St Louis and Hamilton?! St Louis flipped Dougie with a sick hip check.

edit:

St Louis - 5' 8"
Hamilton - 6' 5"

Radar is centering a new line w/ Mitchell and Hejduk. Good position to put him in, make him prove that fucking contract of his is paying to elevate his teammates and not just coast with our other better players. I expect Stastny to be there in a few weeks to be honest. That's where he belongs.

Dater also reported that veteran goaltender Jean-Sebastien Giguere has left the team due to the death of his mother.

:(

CrankyJay

Banned
LOL, Kovalchuk is trolling Kaleta, Kaleta is trolling Kovalchuk...Kovalchuk in the box.

Don't mess with the master.

That should be 2 separate penalties on Kovalchuk...a slash and that high stick...lol

Top Bottom