• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

ATF487

julien.gif

fuck this shit

what is this shit? oh for fuck's sake, fuck me

calder

Stupid GCL delay makes me feel like I can't comment on the games without sounding like I'm getting telegraph updates via the chappie down at the Western Union shack. My slowass typing on the iPad sure doesn't help the timeliness either, almost wish I'd just paid for JetsTV again :p

Alucard

Banned
SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES! BRANDON SUUUTTERRRRRR! FUUUUUUUCK!

I'M SO HARD RIGHT NOW!

DESERVED! DESERVED! DESERVED! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(love you, vat)

What's more impressive, this game or the one against Philly?

Boston played a smart road game after playing yesterday; score early, defend the lead.

Alucard

Banned
Pens were all over them in the second and third. It felt like it was only a matter of time until they exploded, or the Bruins got a lucky shutout. Nope. The floodgates were opened and the Pens won the game with 3 goals in under five minutes. LOOOOOOL.

RC

Banned
Pens were all over them in the second and third. It felt like it was only a matter of time until they exploded, or the Bruins got a lucky shutout. Nope. The floodgates were opened and the Pens won the game with 3 goals in under five minutes. LOOOOOOL.

Wish I could've seen that. Haha.

Spl1nter

May finally be time for a change after this game Carlyle.

Everyone has been saying that for the past 5 games...

Komisarek is better than Holzer and played well at the start of the year, gets scratched for the rest of the season for now reason. Same with Liles, and gardiner middling around on the marlies.

GRIP

I didn't think for a second the Pens could pull that off. The way Boston kept getting in the way of shots, and all the bounces going the wrong way. Damn, those last 6 minutes were great.

Top Bottom