• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Cagey

Banned
Are you confident you'll make the playoffs this year? You only have two more games against the Flyers to pad the win column.

If Marty returns, I'd say its a lock. We built a big enough lead that this stretch of Mooseshit dropped us only to 7th.

If he doesn't, it's dicey.

zedge

Kinda refreshing that you guys are cheering them on. Lotsa sentiment along the "hope the flames keep losing and force change" lines out there atm.
Lol.. I'm with them, blown it up already. Either way its still my team, will still watch and cheer.

Alucard

Banned
Ottawa keeper looked weak on the first one. Nice move by Eller for the win. Habs have themselves a good young team that could be pretty scary for years to come.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
ELLER

GALLY

SUBBAN

PRICE

EAT SHIT SENS

ScLYg.gif

What a move by Eller.

Solo

1. All we do is ween ween!
2. Gally was so fucking happy to get that shootout goal :lol
3. THE GREAT DAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg my man crush is out of control. Did you see that look on his face after he scored? It was a classic Kane/Seguin shit-eating "yeah, I'm fucking awesome" grin. Such SWAGGER.

Solo

That's Gally, but if Eller keeps progressing like he is, he's going to become a better, bigger, and stronger Pleks *Bites lip*

Gally will get there, but for the next 2 or so seasons? All Eller, all the time. Kid has major heart and now is finally putting his skills and mind together and playing like a monster (/Maguire).

And Eller is MEAN. Probably my favorite thing about him.

lars-eller-1.jpg

"Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. Hard."

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Gally will get there, but for the next 2 or so seasons? All Eller, all the time. Kid has major heart and now is finally putting his skills and mind together and playing like a monster (/Maguire).

And Eller is MEAN. Probably my favorite thing about him.

lars-eller-1.jpg

"Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. Hard."

In the 3rd episode of 24CH your Mom is stalking Eller, it is pretty funny.

Top Bottom