• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Cake Boss

Banned
DDDDDDDDDDDDDTTTUUADDDSAUYSADYUOSADJHASDKHSDADS

JJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

SEEEEMMMEEEEENNNN

ASDKJHALS;KJLFJDAS;LKADS

WHAT A FUCKING SHOT

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
jHMuibQ.jpg

Hnnnggggggg

Pic is way too small to figure out what that is. :p

Osorio

We usually beat Montreal by Marty becoming invincible.

Tonight we're going against them with a Hedberg that's playing his third game in 4 days

Agh

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Can you imagine if all 4 Canadian teams in the east make the playoffs. CBC/TSN jizz everywhere, NBC am cry.

not going to happen. Don't think Winnipeg and Toronto will make it. Hopefully one of the two.
Winnipeg!

RC

Banned
Holy shit Dan Russell got fired from CKNW, I might start listening to Sportstalk after all these years.

Wow, wonder what happened? Granted I haven't listened to Sportstalk since CKNW lost the Canucks rights.

Dan Russell was so negative, truly an inspiration.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
OMG! The Air Canada Center is under attack from an elite force!
Nooo!!!!!!!!!!!

"Your hands on top of mine?"

So awkward.

Does every Maple Leafs game have to start with a vehicle driving on the ice?

Canucks sign college FA Kellan Lain, beating out Detroit, Anaheim, LA and Phoenix.

The guy doesn't have much offensive upside, but at 6'6" and 220lbs, he's got solid skating, good at face-offs, and should make for a terrifying 3rd line center in the future.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
And turn off their stupid mics. No one cares what they have to say and you're only asking for them to accidentally swear or say something offensive on live TV.

Top Bottom