• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

It really is the difference in terminology that makes the NESN feed so disgustingly homer-like..

Boychuk... UNOPPOSED.
Whereas Riberio... HEADING INTO CHARA

Horton... CREEPS IT ACROSS THE RINK
While Chimera... SLIPS IT ACROSS THE BOARDS

Jack Edwards and the Bawston hot dog vendor with him really do have a way with words.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The good news is 3 of our next 4 are at home in the Garden, where we tend to be much better. The bad news is that after that 11 of our remaining 17 games will be on the road...

Cake Boss

Banned
iEftQzv2pL6jL.gif

Fuck up 2 easy points, dumb fucking cunts.

I hate these fucking afternoon games, should be banned in the next CBA.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
if the wild win they lead the nw division. they are the real deal.

Nope, if you lose you're still not leading the division. You'll have one more GP. (if you win and we lose to Detroit, then, yes)

Kessel-Bozak-vanRiemsdyk
MacArthur-Grabovski-Frattin
Kulemin-Kadri-Lupul
Orr-McClement-Komarov

Holzer-Phaneuf
Gunnarsson-Liles
Fraser-Franson

Scrivens

Scrivens in? MacArthur with Grabovski?

Holzer, again. Sigh.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Yup - I'm working as a BSA right now, so I'm in the middle of all that fun stuff.

How long have you been working for that company?

I think, until Reimer, Toskala had the best save percentage of the post-Belfour era. (> _ >)
15 months

And to think scouts said Toskalolz was the better goalie over Kipper.

Solo

That 13th overall pick the Leafs gave to San Jose, who gave it to St. Louis in turn? Lars Eller.

UNF UNF UNF UNF

Anyways, I'll be at a b-day party tonight, so no Habs'Devils for me. Not a bad game to miss, given that they're usually either snoozefests or Brodeur shutouts. Go Habs go, anyway though!

Top Bottom