• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Montresor

Of course Mont is here.

He's had a boner all day thinking about these two big and tough teams going at it.

Too bad I'm not watching. But I am listening on 590AM. I'm actually at the ACC right now, in my town car with my suit and Leafs toque. I'm driving a client for something unrelated to both the ACC and hockey.

Montresor

Wow awesome hahaha! I might be able to watch (part of) the game while I sit here in front of the ACC. Ill confirm in a few moments to see if this TSN feed on the jumbo screen actually persists when the game starts.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
We've only played 7 road games so far. This second half on the road is going to be brutal.

LOL @ the Potvin sucks chant already.

CCF23

Markstrom gives up 2 goals on 2 shots?

t_32854.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Alberts-Barker

God help us all.

A D-man who sometimes needs to play 4th line winger because he's so bad at D and a D-man who's... Barker. What could possibly go wrong.

Gonna miss the first half of the game, I'm counting on this thread.

How many goals scored already in Flyers-Pens? How much is Boston leading?

Smiley90

Also, I really hope Buffalo wins and the SE loses. I wanna see those coveted 12-15 spots in the East all taken by the same division.

Are hockey players and fans capable of making up nicknames that don't involve shortening the last name and adding the suffixes 'er' or 'y'?

SEGUINERRRR!!!!

KESSY!!!!

edit: Prusty has been Bergevin's best signing.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Are hockey players and fans capable of making up nicknames that don't involve shortening the last name and adding the suffixes 'er' or 'y'?

SEGUINERRRR!!!!

KESSY!!!!

I think you're expecting too much from these hockey players.

Smiley90

SEGUINERRRR!!!!

KESSY!!!!

KASSASSIN.

Also, I thought about the "best cup final" question some more, and I've come to the conclusion that if the conference finals are Hawks-Canucks and Leafs-Habs, it doesn't even matter who makes the finals (or wins), we're already guaranteed the most fun/salty 3-4 weeks this thread will ever see.

(One of the Eastern Conference final teams could be swapped with Boston, but I like the idea of Leafs-Habs better)

Top Bottom