• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

That's an odd reason.

Lots of contract years for our RFAs, not too surprising.

It's a difference of buying into a system or not, filling your role in that system. STL did it last year, Chicago is doing it this year. If we can keep players off IR, fix the leaky goaltending situation and start buying into the system that won games last year, we stand a chance of at least doing something in the POs.

For fuck's sake, we played Carlo Colaiacovo in a first D pairing with Pietrangelo all year last year. That's crazy levels of overcoming adversity.

Age of Empires II HD on STEAM UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF

Fook yeah

Lines same as vs Jets. Florida Rampage lines:
Hubby-Shore-Mueller
Flash-Goc-Kopecky
Skille-Mattias-Rheult
Santorelli-Smithson-Parros

Campbell-Kuba
Strachan-Robak
Guddy-Yonkman

Markstrom

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Roman Hamrlik joined the team this morning, on the ice for the morning skate. Everybody on the ice except the injured guys: Richards, Asham, Staal.

Will be interesting to see how Hamrlik and Eminger work as a pairing.

“Darren Helm is going to be (like) a trade deadline addition,'' Holland said. “I can't make a move that's going to have a bigger impact than Darren Helm is going to have on our team.

“We got a guy who's leading the AHL in scoring (Gustav Nyquist). I don't know that we can get better players than that up front at the trade deadline.''

HOLLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE SAME JUNK YOU SAID THE YEAR BEFORE WHEN THEY WERE PLAGUED BY INJURIES AND IT GOT US NOWHERE, DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Give me Rise of Nations in HD then we'll talk.
I hate it when we agree.

LA JEUNE VERBAIRE is playing tonight!

(Yannick Weber plays his first gamed of the season tonight)
He's already played a game this year. I don't know if I'll be able to contain myself when Gally hits the ice tonight. If the camera gets knocked out by a large white projectile I apologize.

HOLLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE SAME JUNK YOU SAID THE YEAR BEFORE WHEN THEY WERE PLAGUED BY INJURIES AND IT GOT US NOWHERE, DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

Canucks are going to say the same thing about Kesler. :(

I played AoM. Pretty great.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
The God of War review thread is some of the most ridiculous stuff I've seen. People are getting all mad because there's a trophy called "Bros before Hoes" that you earn after you win a boss fight with one of the Furies (a female demon).

NHL Gaf feels like the only sane place left.

Sabres starting Enroth tonight. With his 4.73 GAA, .847 save %, and no wins since November 2011.

Also they're dressing Scott and scratching Hecht (finally), so they're preparing to goon it up tonight after the last game against NJ.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I hate it when we agree.

He's already played a game this year. I don't know if I'll be able to contain myself when Gally hits the ice tonight. If the camera gets knocked out by a large white projectile I apologize.

Yeah and he didn't look very good. Hopefully he's been working on his one timers in practice, he can score some nice goals if he'd hit the net more often.

Solo

Yeah and he didn't look very good. Hopefully he's been working on his one timers in practice, he can score some nice goals if he'd hit the net more often.

Doesn't really matter - this is a showcase game for Weber. He'll be traded this season.

fallout

I thought 2 games was not enough for such a deliberate kneeing. Clutterbuck is still out injured, but might be back Saturday.
I wonder how people would react if the NHL was more liberal and severe in their suspensions. It seems to be that people generally want longer ones.

Of course, the NHLPA and Board of Governors would probably lose their shit.

I wonder how people would react if the NHL was more liberal and severe in their suspensions. It seems to be that people generally want longer ones.

Of course, the NHLPA and Board of Governors would probably lose their shit.

NHLPA doesn't want its members to lose salary.
Board of Governors doesn't want its star players gone for a long time costing them ticket sales and playoff aspirations.

Dirty hits knocking out top players for long periods of time probably cost each of them more due to no one being concerned about being Shanabanned for 5 or less.

CCF23

Is it old news that Josh Gorges is apparently going to come out as the first openly gay NHL player?

Edit: Nevermind. It's not true. Would've been cool, though, for someone to be that guy to take that first step.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
The NHL has never been consistent in suspending players. I thought the hit by Lecavalier on Hillen that injured him was very similar to the hit Ovechkin had on Campbell years back.

Top Bottom