• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Curufinwe

I don't remember many except when they blew out FLA and NYI. But this game is far from over.

This must be what Caps fans feel like when they play the Pens. Ugh.

Flyers are in the Pens' heads. Hope they can avoid them in the playoffs at this rate.

I don't think they make the playoffs because on nights when the effort level is low, the poor coaching and mediocre defense sink them. But against Pittsburgh the effort is there, so they always have a chance.

Marvie_3

Banned
FUCK THIS SHIT. FUCK IT.

iMDjkIIX2nsXK.gif

MacAttack

Didn't expect Pandolfo on the third line but it makes sense and you can reunite the 4th line.

I dont think they want to call up Caron until they need to or at least the trade deadline.

Slurmer

Banned
Only hope is that the Flyers get complacent, and the Pens jump all over them in the second.

How have the Flyers been when playing with 2-3 goal leads this season?
The flyers have been pretty bad all season, regardless of the score. This is the best and healthiest their forwards have been all season though. Pens have a chance as long as their goaltending doesn't continue to shit the bed.

And in reference to your above post, flyers aren't on track to make the playoffs and I kinda doubt they make it.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
They haven't won a single board battle in the second, can't clear the zone, keep giving the puck away. I don't think Montreal has a decent scoring chance yet. Soon as I start watching :(

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Good thing Lundqvist is on tonight. 2 really bad shorthanded chances given up on that PP. Guess things are getting back to normal there.

Top Bottom