• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Alucard

Banned
That's why Shero is looking for a top 6 winger for Crosby. Makes sense.

Honestly, it's not -that- bad. The Flyers just happen to bring out the absolute worst in the Pens, and Fleury especially. Otherwise, I like Pittsburgh's chances against any team in the East this season.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Does the Columbus feed have an instagram filter or why is it all so sepia-looking?

EDIT: Sick move by Booth

CCF23

It's definitely just the feed from the game(HD), looks all grainy and pixelated. Commercials look fine though and the game on TSN looks fine too.

Yeah, the Sportsnet HD feed is usually pretty hit or miss for me. TSN is consistently better.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It looks fine to me. In Standard Definition anyway.

It's definitely just the feed from the game(HD), looks all grainy and pixelated. Commercials look fine though and the game on TSN looks fine too.

Naw it's definitely grainy. Hence my comment about the instagram-filter. Looks sepia-y and grainy. And just generally bad :lol

7HWtyf0.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Hahahaha, fucking Orr, that was amazing

Top Bottom