• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Hey brethren. Life's been busy and I couldn't keep up with most of you here. Jackets playing well these past few. I hope they keep it up.

Richards has come up with a great game plan for tonight and the boys are executing it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Might be famous last words to say this but...

Leafs have actually looked pretty good against Boston tonight.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Emelin needs to sit one of those Staal boys down. They have it too easy entering the zone and doing whatever they want in the corners. Everyone has to do a better job picking up the late guys too.

Sanjuro

YEAH!

88ET4FJ.gif
88ET4FJ.gif
88ET4FJ.gif

Still 1-0 after 2 periods? ohlol. At least we're outshooting them I suppose.

We really aren't as bad as our record shows. We've lost a ton of close games in the 3rd period. We just lack first line talent. Probably one of the few teams to have three second lines...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait, am I seeing this right? 24 games in and the Leafs haven't had a SINGLE game go to OT yet? Wtf? they're 15-9-0 with 15 ROW's... wat. How have they not had a single OT game yet :lol

Seguins quote: "March didn't make that good of a pass, but I made it happen."

:lol

Teamplayer :lol

Anth0ny

damn boston still has our number...

Wait, am I seeing this right? 24 games in and the Leafs haven't had a SINGLE game go to OT yet? Wtf? they're 15-9-0 with 15 ROW's... wat. How have they not had a single OT game yet :lol

Pretty sure they had one OT... but yeah it's weird lol

Montresor

They have two OT wins. Frattin scored with less than a second left in OT to beat Buffalo. And then My Captain scored in overtime against the Islanders.

There's also tonight's OT winner coming up. *tee hee*

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
They have two OT wins. Frattin scored with less than a second left in OT to beat Buffalo. And then My Captain scored in overtime against the Islanders.

There's also tonight's OT winner coming up. *tee hee*

Oh right, they've just not had a SO... Mistook the meaning of ROW. Nvm. Still, no shootout is still sth.

Top Bottom