• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Solo

Mid-way point of the season. 15-4-1. 1st in the Northeast division. 1st in the Eastern Conference. That'll do, pig. That'll do.

Alucard

Banned
Vokoun with a perfect relief effort. That was much needed. Phew.

coon.JPG

What a season for Kunitz so far.

My avatar feels extra accurate tonight.

One team managed to pick themselves up and get back in the game.

The other should be sold for a bag of pucks.

Bleh.

lol the Sabres post game guy...

"adding insult to injury, Enroth was injured on the goal"

Wonder if he realized how stupid he sounded as he was saying this.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Tyler Seguin vs. Toronto: 10 goals, 6 assists, +9 (14 games played).

Phil Kessel vs. Boston: 3 goals, 6 assists, -20 (20 games played).

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
SHUTOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABBY SCORES AN EMPTY NETTER, WORLD IS ENDING!!!!!!!
Wings just shut it down tonight. Didn't even realize how many 2-1 game they've been having lately, the D has picked up a ton so I'll take it. Good to see Jimmy get that shutout since it was ruined last game. If they can beat Columbus back to back this weekend they'll be on a decent roll. Z and Pavel have got to start scoring again though.

Wings just shut it down tonight. Didn't even realize how many 2-1 game they've been having lately, the D has picked up a ton so I'll take it. Good to see Jimmy get that shutout since it was ruined last game. If they can beat Columbus back to back this weekend they'll be on a decent roll. Z and Pavel have got to start scoring again though.

I will take the wins, now to see if we can actually play good and beat Columbus which has seemed to be a problem this year for some reason. :/

CCF23

Okay, two separate points.

Point 1:

Canucks are 3-3-4 (10 points) in their last 10 games. You'd think the division would get tighter. Minnesota and Calgary are both 5-4-1 (11 points). Edmonton is 3-5-2 (8 points), and Colorado is 3-4-3 (9 points). Moral of the story? Win 3 of your last 10, only have division lead close by 1 point. NORTHWORST!

Point 2:

The Canucks need a shake up. A Luongo trade or AV getting canned.

Top Bottom