• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Caps going from the Southeast to the Metro
t5KWDt8.gif

What about the Leafs?

Hey, we won again.

When are you going to start watching them again?

Hunter S.

One more before I actually go to bed.

There's apparently a rumor going around that Downie (who had a bad history with Varly before he joined the Avs) slept with Varly's girl, and Varly dropped her out on her ass for it. Would also shed some light on the Downie trade? Seems really stupid but hey, why not think about some stupid shit until we get some real shit.

I can't really imagine the type of person that would fuck Downie, shit would be like fucking a deaf cookie monster.

edit: Here's the second translation of the interview
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...nterview-given-by-semyon-varlamovs-girlfriend

Edit: Russian fans threatening her with death if she returns to Russia. Holy shit.

The Downie thing sounds funny even though it is probable bullshit.

I do not see how they got kidnapping from the incident. It sounds also like Varly is arrogant as fuck.

He would not have time to get drunk if the avs did not have a four day break from playing.

Acid08

Banned
Sounds like Nieto and Boyle will be back tomorrow. Expect the lineup to be:

Marleau-Couture-Havlat
Hertl-Thornton-Kennedy
Nieto-Pavelski-Wingels
Sheppard-Desjardins-Brown

Someone will have to sit on defense since Boyle is back. Hope it's Irwin which would give us:

Vlasic-Braun
Stuart-Boyle
Hannan-Demers

Most likely it'll be Hannan though so Stuart will be with Demers and Irwin will be with Boyle. Sharks are getting healthier.

I'm interested to see what happens when Torres gets back. Burns will take his rightful position on Jumbo's line and Torres should slot into Nieto's spot on the third line. That leaves Kennedy up in the air to either push Wingels down to the 4th or to go on the 4th himself. I'd like to see both combos tried out, I can see either working.

Fully healthy forward lines something like:

Marleau-Couture-Havlat
Hertl-Thornton-Burns
Torres-Pavelski-Wingels/Kennedy
Sheppard-Desjardins-Kennedy/Wingels

Pretty bonerific stuff.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
My bud's gf made out with her bff. Repeatedly. Goddaaaaaaaah shit's hot.

Saw the edit.

GAF=death indeed.

:lol

I almost left it.

That Emery shit was ridiculous. Fucking scumbag.

Looks like the Hawks dodged two bullets with Scott and Emery. :lol

Fucking scum. The organization needs to be fined and GM suspended. Same with the ref. That is not a fight. It is assault.

Hopefully Holmgren will be fired though. Sounds like the Flyers owner was pissed.

My bud's gf made out with her bff. Repeatedly. Goddaaaaaaaah shit's hot.

stop drinking

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Just watched the Emery-Holtby "fight". WTF @ the ref that not only let it happen, but prevent Caps players from breaking up the fight? Very strange.

The NHL doesn't need this shit.

Also, lol at Emery being named 3rd star of the game by a Flyers homer.

I'm enjoying white girl drinks and watching Monsters University in my tiny one bedroom apartment while crooning to Fuel and Mandy Moore and being absolutely devious and successful in my attempts to get nude pics from this girl

Aristotle like a motherfucker. Excellent work.

You constantly fucking around with your PC Master Race Terminal or just can't be assed putting the door on?

Aristotle like a motherfucker. Excellent work.

You constantly fucking around with your PC Master Race Terminal or just can't be assed putting the door on?

I had to replace my PSU 9-10 months ago and it hasn't been back on since, mainly because I wanted to remind myself when I go to move the machine that the PSU isn't screwed into place because it's too small to fit the case brackets. Could be a disaster having that thing loose slamming around in there.

i8Qsnn53cB40D.gif

Fuck Ray Emery. Fuck that ref, and fuck the Flyers.

Fucking massive piles of shit, all of them.

That guy belongs in a prison, not the NHL.

Even MMA fighters don't hit the back of the head. Not on.

I had to replace my PSU 9-10 months ago and it hasn't been back on since, mainly because I wanted to remind myself when I go to move the machine that the PSU isn't screwed into place because it's too small to fit the case brackets. Could be a disaster having that thing loose slamming around in there.

Putting a new PSU and/or Mobo in is so tedious. Don't blame you.

Cake Boss

Banned
Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 33m
The patience is wearing thin in Ottawa. A couple of more losses like that and changes are coming. #Sens

Wooop wooop.

Coach Richardson, come on down!!

Cake Boss

Banned
Yes it's the coach's fault LOL.

Lol Conacher-Spezza- Neil
Michalek- Smith-Zibby

Philips-Karlsson
Cowen- Gryba

Lol nice lineups.

Sending Zibby down cuz an AHLer had a good week

Lol Kernal, he definitly has nothing to do with it.

Jack Adams hangover/ sophemore slump.

Lol Conacher-Spezza- Neil
Michalek- Smith-Zibby

Philips-Karlsson
Cowen- Gryba

Sending Zibby down cuz an AHLer had a good week

Lol Kernal, he definitly has nothing to do with it.

Jack Adams hangover/ sophemore slump.

What do you want him to do when the players are like playing like shit? All you can do is throw shit at the wall.

Is it Walrus fault they have the roster they do now? Is it his fault Murray thought Cowen and Wiercioch would be a good 2nd pairing and gave them a few million each after 1 and 1/2 season respectively?

Is it Walrus fault the only veteran D they signed to replace Gonchar is Joe Scorevo? Is it his fault they fucked up with Alfie?

Typical blame the coach lol. Let's get another rookie coach!

T-Matt

Are any of you guys using hockysteams service? Wondering how good it usually is. Might try out for the month.

I find it strange that no one knew the alleged victims name then she says she and her mothers were getting death threats from people in Russia during one of her first interviews. She's not a U.S. citizen either. Though I shouldn't be speculating about this. People in Russia could have known who Varlamov was dating I suppose, but that's a strange thing to keep track of.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Are any of you guys using hockysteams service? Wondering how good it usually is. Might try out for the month.
Overall the best package you can get. Fuck Centreice.

That's not to say HS is perfect...

They do have some stream issues sometimes and once the guy didn't turn the freaking volume up, and you might be stuck caching the stream a bit, but when it works it is glorious.

Hunter S.

I find it strange that no one knew the alleged victims name then she says she and her mothers were getting death threats from people in Russia during one of her first interviews. She's not a U.S. citizen either. Though I shouldn't be speculating about this. People in Russia could have known who Varlamov was dating I suppose, but that's a strange thing to keep track of.
I thought that weird too. I do not understand how she would or could be reading threats from fans during the initial interview process. The news would have barely been out or not at all. And she supposably is sitting there reading threats.

Acid08

Banned
He's a Russian athlete(potential Olympian) playing in the best league in the world, he probably has recognition in his home country for it. And if he has celebrity then people tend to pry into personal lives. Not that farfetched to imagine people would know who he was dating. Tabloids and such, it happened in Sweden with Douglas Murray when he was smanging Tiger Wood's ex in the 11-12 off season.

Plus her name was revealed, you can't imagine a scenario where people saw her name and have been sending her and her family threats since?

Top Bottom