• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Samyy

00775ur3.jpg

Konami was trumpeting around this art last year

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Nothing wrong with getting a console for a multiplatform games. I bought a 360 to play Bayonetta properly.

But yeah, The Order 1886 is a PS$ exclusive.

Oh yeah for sure, but saying "i'm getting a ps4 specifically for destiny/ffxv" when destiny/ffxv also comes out on xb1 seems weird :p

Unless you just like the controller/friends or something else specifically for this game on the ps4 better, of course.

Should be a tough battle for the Avs tonight, people have been giving us grief saying we haven't played any of the tougher Western teams, hope we can pull out a win.

Acid08

Banned
Oh yeah for sure, but saying "i'm getting a ps4 specifically for destiny/ffxv" when destiny/ffxv also comes out on xb1 seems weird :p

Unless you just like the controller/friends or something else specifically for this game on the ps4 better, of course.
Price is a factor for a lot of people too.

Curufinwe

A lot of people will only buy one console in the first couple of years of the generation.

It makes sense unless both systems have exclusives you absolutely have to play right away.

I can't watch the game tonight cause of midterms. Allow me to sum up what I would post during the game:

Fuck the blues. Why the fuck did we trade Shatnerkirk? Lol stewart. DUCHENE HAT TRICK! Johnson looks great.

I can't watch the game tonight cause of midterms. Allow me to sum up what I would post during the game:

Fuck the blues. Why the fuck did we trade Shatnerkirk? Lol stewart. DUCHENE HAT TRICK! Johnson looks great.

I'll be all alone tonight. I shall bitch for the both of us.

MG is still big but it has definitely taken a hit. 4 was just to much, I am cautiously optimistic that Kojima can turn it around with 5.

Is Metal Gear Rising any good?

<checks Wiki>

It is the ninth canonical entry in the Metal Gear series, set four years after the events of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, where players control Raiden, a cyborg who confronts the private military company Desperado Enforcement.

:lol

And:

MGS1
MGS3
MGS4
MGS2.

If the series could recover from 2, it can recover from 4!

Acid08

Banned
Is Metal Gear Rising any good?

<checks Wiki>

:lol

And:

MGS1
MGS3
MGS4
MGS2.

If the series could recover from 2, it can recover from 4!
Rising is really fun but also like 4-6 hours long. Should be able to find it for cheap.

Also screw you every MGS game is classic.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
We're playing the Sharks for the 4th (and final) time in 21 games tonight.

This scheduling is the worst

Thank you for your service Andersen, you'll be back soon.

Why does the goalie market have to suck so much right now. Why can't Edmonton just throw the bank vault at us for Hiller.

We're missing Getzlaf/Perry/Silfverberg... fucking everyone nearly.

And they're missing Stamkos and Salo.

Fair trade...

Bishop vs Hiller - Let's do this.

Quick

Banned
Missed the Leafs game last night (STILL DON'T CARE, ACID), and I just saw Kadri's stupidity last night.

3 games seem short. That's two hits to the head in one game.

What's Zone of Enders and why should I get hyped

This, though the only game I really played on my PS2 were the original ATV Offroad Fury and FFX, oh and SOCOM 1-3, yeah those were awesome games. Thankfully I have a PC emulator that kinda works for SOCOM which is nice.

Give me a new Mech Assault MS, playing the original on xbox live back in the day was one of my gaming highlights

Or you know... CRIMSON SKIES REMAKE!!!!

Edit: Oh for the love of...

Mlive.com said:
Red Wings assign Jordin Tootoo to Grand Rapids; Daniel Cleary to replace Tomas Tatar on Friday

Dang it Babcock!!!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Over react much?
If he was a useless goon on Phoenix and did that he would have gotten 5+ games, 3 is going easy on him and I don't know how Shanahan can say it wasn't intentional. This kind of stuff will never stop if you only hand out 3 game suspicions. Also that's now 4 Leafs this year that have been suspended.

Or you know... CRIMSON SKIES REMAKE!!!!
This too.

Top Bottom