• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Steen's shot was pretty much perfectly placed. He could have moved out a bit to meet it, but I wouldn't put that on him.

Edit: fuck yeah frank, another perfect shot

I'm glad I stopped watching, most of the time I'll watch the whole game regardless of how we are playing, but I really didn't want to be pissed tonight.

i4RXburIleN12.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
Kruger losing a faceoff that results in a goal for the other team? I've seen that 100 fucking times this season already. Get him the fuck off this team.

manfestival

goal 5, so how many bolts fans up in here?

also why couldnt we score more than 1 goal last game? what was up with like the 43 shots on goal

Ducks have the flu going around their locker room. They're all pretty much fucked.

Playing like it too, it seems.

FLU SHOTS FOR ALL ROSTER PLAYERS NEXT SEASON!

Vman

Except our cap situation isn't hilarious and we have more than two mentionable players.
1. We will have plenty of cap space next year.

2. It's shocking how much they resemble that team. New rookie coach has team 1st in league. With unknown D playing great and great goaltending. Then November/December comes, and its all going to fall apart once a injury or two hits and players regress to the mean. book it.

1. We will have plenty of cap space next year.

2. It's shocking how much they resemble that team. New rookie coach has team 1st in league. With unknown D playing great and great goaltending. Then November/December comes, and its all going to fall apart once a injury or two hits and players regress to the mean. book it.

The Avs in 2009-10 were off to a hot start too, they had a rookie coach and they made the playoffs that year. You know what that means? Jack shit.

Top Bottom