• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

1. We will have plenty of cap space next year.

2. It's shocking how much they resemble that team. New rookie coach has team 1st in league. With unknown D playing great and great goaltending. Then November/December comes, and its all going to fall apart once a injury or two hits and players regress to the mean. book it.

The problem with your comparison is we're rolling pretty deep with defense prospects, any of which could come up and make a difference if the circumstances are right. We'll be fine, book it.

edit: Not to mention the fact that we could easily go after a few solid d signings with space to spare if our prospects continue to need development time.

Quick

Banned
The east is an embarrassment to hockey except the Lightning

dylan.gif

manfestival

I want to believe we can still be top tier without the stammer. I have noticed that the bolts have pretty good puck possession lately except for maybe the game against the bruins and a few others this season

TUSR

Banned
The 20 something year olds who own Snapchat turned down $3 billion from Facebook to buy them out.

Yeah I found it interesting, I don't see the company growing much further. The Snapchat bubble is going to burst sooner than later.

Also, glad to turn the Canucks game on and we are not losing to the Sharks.

RC

Banned
Yeah I found it interesting, I don't see the company growing much further. The Snapchat bubble is going to burst sooner than later.

There's plenty of time for that.

Any further? I don't think they're even worth a fraction of that valuation TODAY.

Top Bottom