• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Time for Pacioretty to make DD look good, then we're stuck with him getting first line minutes for the next month.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Phew! Possibility of winning now 25%.

Aw man, have some faith in the Rangers! They'll find a way to lose against the Habs again. They've been terrible against the Habs the last couple years.

Hasn't looked like a great PP so far. Haven't had a lot of time on the Rangers end.

Why is Emelin on the right side when he's with Bouillon.

8HoYyUI.jpg

Samyy

YAY WE SCORED A GOAL!

Looks like you were right. But I know you only said that because it was "Plug"

Lets be fair, he hasn't really done much. Im gonna give "Plug" every opportunity to win me over but these past few games, when we've had trouble scoring and been down due to injuries, was his time to really step up and I don't see much from him. He has a couple decent shifts but we'll see. I feel like if this goes on much longer the media is gonna start turning on him to, which will make it harder for him.

To be fair, everyone has been pretty bad, especially Kadri.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
JVR slumping as a center (no shock really) suddenly gets put back to his real position and instant goal.

That's called coaching!

Samyy

Our PP hasn't looked great over the past few games. We're playing well now, hopefully we don't have a shit PP that takes away our momentum.

Top Bottom