• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Burns was a big part too but we were winning games without him before Havlat came back. It's obviously ridiculous to blame all of those loses only on Havlat but he certainly hasn't been much of a contributor. This season he really hasn't found a place in the lineup but last year he mostly played on Couture's line with Marleau. He has minimal chemistry there but it's really nothing special. They've tried him on every line but Thornton's this season and nothing has worked well.

No idea when Burns is back, they haven't said anything about what his injury is. He has been practicing with the team for about a week. Went from no contact, to contact, and back to no contact. Hope he's back soon. He's such a forecheck monster.

Heatley seems like a total bum now. Way too slow for the game now. Is he just invisible night in night out?

Sorry for the late reply. But that report on Burns seems odd. Hopefully he's back sooner rather than later.

Heatley honestly seems like he's trying but he just has no confidence in his game. He had a good preseason and his first game was alright but since it has declined quite a bit. He's fanning on shots more often than not but still has a monster cannon when he actually gets it off.

He has been decent defensively and lately has looked better but he's been playing on the fourth line so looking good compared to Zenon Konopka isn't hard.

The Wild are obviously not going to re-sign him after this season and to me it just doesn't seem like he has anything left in the tank. I could definitely be wrong but like I said I could definitely see him retiring after this season. Which absolutely blows.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
At least we manage to stay in their zone. Hopefully it leads to something.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Cherry is such an idiot. "The mayor called him out and look what he did!"

He did nothing. 1 shoot out goal, big deal.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Well shit. At least the Habs managed to hold off the goal until the first penalty expired. Price has his 180 some minute shutout streak against the Rangers ended. :(

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Nevermind my previous comment, it's like the other half of the ice has flown away.

Top Bottom