• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Acid08

Banned
Out of everything catching my interest lately, only Vita stands out as a potential purchase.

What titles have grabbed you?
P4G, Muramasa, DOA5+, Dragon's Crown, Lumines, Katamari, Gravity Rush. Tons of PS1 and PSP games I'd like to either play again or for the first time. Playing stuff like Hotline Miami and Jet Set Radio on a portable is really cool. Just downloaded Wipeout, Uncharted, Gravity Rush, and Hotline Miami for free with PS+. I was just looking through the store and there are seriously 30+ games I want to get.

Vita 2.0?

Don't think any of those are released in NA yet, unless Acid imported from Japan.
Yeah, it's a US Vita so it's the first model. That's the one I wanted too, need that OLED screen none of that punk ass LCD nonsense. And yeah like Samyy said they haven't even announced the 2.0 model anywhere outside of Japan.

Samyy

P4G, Muramasa, DOA5+, Dragon's Crown, Lumines, Katamari, Gravity Rush. Tons of PS1 and PSP games I'd like to either play again or for the first time. Playing stuff like Hotline Miami and Jet Set Radio on a portable is really cool. Just downloaded Wipeout, Uncharted, Gravity Rush, and Hotline Miami for free with PS+. I was just looking through the store and there are seriously 30+ games I want to get.

Yeah, it's a US Vita so it's the first model. That's the one I wanted too, need that OLED screen none of that punk ass LCD nonsense. And yeah like Samyy said they haven't even announced the 2.0 model anywhere outside of Japan.

Free Oddworld this week too!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The only team with less powerplay goals than the Canucks are the Panthers. And we have 2 Art Ross winners, a Selke winner and Edler and Garrison on the powerplay.

Can we get a new PP coach for the love of god, this is just depressing.

Especially given that our PK is first in the league. How can special teams be so different...

Samyy

Are we PSN bros Samyy?

Don't think so, I'll add you!
Ill be adding you though my brothers account on my Vita as he was the one who bought PS+ (and most of the Vita), but I'll also send you an invite on my regular PSN.

Fucking Vita needs multi-account switching already, that is the one ridiculous thing I absolutely hate :(

Completely forgot that there's an immense amount of content available for PSN+. Which includes PS1 and PSP games.

This is what happens when I've only been involved with Xbox and PC since FFVII: Crisis Core.

Heretic

PS+ is crazy good. It blows my mind. Only complaint, which nit-picking TO THE MAX, is that you can't keep the games once you stop subscribing.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fucking EB told me last week I could upgrade a game from 360 to ps4 for 10.-, now apparently I can't anymore FFS. 30.- trade-in value only, not eligible for the offer. Boo.

Oh well. Instead of paying 20 to upgrade both BF4 and AC4, I'll pay nothing and trade both in towards only AC4.

Samyy

Fucking EB told me last week I could upgrade a game from 360 to ps4 for 10.-, now apparently I can't anymore FFS. 30.- trade-in value only, not eligible for the offer. Boo.

Oh well. Instead of paying 20 to upgrade both BF4 and AC4, I'll pay nothing and trade both in towards only AC4.

AC4 is amazing

Curufinwe

PS+ is crazy good. It blows my mind. Only complaint, which nit-picking TO THE MAX, is that you can't keep the games once you stop subscribing.

I think that lets them offer bigger games and much more recent, though. On the 360 you can keep your Games with Gold if your subscription lapses, but they give you stuff like Iron Brigade and Rainbow Six Vegas instead of XCOM and Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen.

^ Speaking of Iron Brigade, I just played it for the first time yesterday and it was rather addictive.

Stupid, cheap and very mediocre in quality... But still fun.

And if it's so good, then why would you stop subscribing!

Yeah, I'm gonna do it. Time to get a Vita.

Instead of paying off my credit card... lol.

Project by
Jared Beymer
Ames, IA

cnRF3rx.jpg

:lol

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

what! That's bullshit.

Eeikod

i'm finally commited to get into hockey. I don't really know much about it aside from playing a bit when I was a kid. Ok, so i'm from EU and I dont know shit about NHL, what team should I support? preferably an eastern conference team so I can watch games at a manageable time :D

RC

Banned
i'm finally commited to get into hockey. I don't really know much about it aside from playing a bit when I was a kid. Ok, so i'm from EU and I dont know shit about NHL, what team should I support? preferably an eastern conference team so I can watch games at a manageable time :D

You're not Swiss are you? Because we already got one of those.

Razorskin

----- ------

Tampa Bay Lightning.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Not the Penguins.

Great time to become a Tampa Bay Lightning fan, pal.

Washington.

Top Bottom