• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Say, gang, would anyone fancy a Swiss shutdown D who is playing on their olympic roster this year?

WHY DOES NOBODY LIKE OUR DEFENSEMEN ANYMORE.

At least Nashville still likes Josi, right Preds-gaf?

... Wait, preds gaf consists of milly when he's not having his way with sheep. Damnit.

Sbisa has been making a whole heck of dumb decisions, pals. It's becoming detrimental. Maybe he's just caught whatever Allen had last year and now Allen is playing considerably well instead, BUT, that's not important.

Acid08

Banned
Vite bros this Tearaway shit looks good, just checked out the OT.
Yeah that's a must buy.

I'm really loving the Vita so far. OS is super quick. Can't wait to make a Persona page.

Edit:

We could use a #4 D. Though the only trading pieces we have are a mediocre rookie D and a slightly broken Havlat. Plus picks.

Stop selling me on it, Acid. Next thing we'll be trading Friendship Gifts or whatever the heck it is you Playstation folks do with your Pal Codes and PSN Gold Cards.

Samyy

BZZk0ZUIEAAW75d.jpg:large

Hmmm not sure whats going on here...

Tip Of The Hat to the Ryan Getzlaf guy. Doing some real work on the ice there to make sure the puck goes in the net, thereby giving the Anaheim Ducks a goal.

FPaTRDK.png

I really want this game to be good though I know the gameplay will probably be anywhere from bad to OK, but I may have to pick it up down the road when it drops in price just to see those graphics in person. Dang does that look gorgeous.

i'm finally commited to get into hockey. I don't really know much about it aside from playing a bit when I was a kid. Ok, so i'm from EU and I dont know shit about NHL, what team should I support? preferably an eastern conference team so I can watch games at a manageable time :D

Sens gaf.

Anything to lower our ratio of alcholoism

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why do both the XB1 and PS4 look so shitty? It's 2013 and the best designs they could come up with are a parallelogram and a DVR circa 2007?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Why do both the XB1 and PS4 look so shitty? It's 2013 and the best designs they could come up with are a parallelogram and a DVR circa 2007?

Yeah I'm let down by the designs too. I want to see the alternative designs that no doubt looked tons better. :/

Top Bottom