• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Wow, I swear I just looked at the score 5 minutes ago and saw Ottawa up, then look back and they are losing 4-1, please play like this on Sunday Ottawa.

Cake Boss

Banned
Are you talking about this season or last season? Cause I'm pretty sure the Sens are 10th in the fucking eastern conference. I don't think I'd be saying a damn thing about basement status but be my guest.

You fucking dense? I just talking about his last 2 seasons here.

Oh noe the Avs are good again, too bad for you its only Nov 28, and not March 28. I remember when the Leafs were great that season then February happened.

You fucking dense? I just talking about his last 2 seasons here.

Oh noe the Avs are good again, too bad for you its only Nov 28, and not March 28. I remember when the Leafs were great that season then February happened.

I was just pointing out that it's all well and good to live in the past but in reality the Sens are getting fucked in the lesser of the two conferences and here you are bullshitting yourself that they have any sort of real chance in the playoffs even if they managed a ticket. Lucky for you both Buffalo and Florida are in your division, must be nice. It'll be even more hilarious if you guys manage to fuck that gift up. With Anderson you just might.

I was just pointing out that it's all well and good to live in the past but in reality the Sens are getting fucked in the lesser of the two conferences and here you are bullshitting yourself that they have any sort of real chance in the playoffs even if they managed a ticket. Lucky for you both Buffalo and Florida are in your division, must be nice. It'll be even more hilarious if you guys manage to fuck that gift up. With Anderson you just might.

you-salty-o.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I do wish we had Buffalo and Florida in our division. Not even trying to be a dick about that, must be goddamn nice.

Or just any eastern team not called Boston or Pittsburgh, really. All we have is the Oilers these days :(

Cake Boss

Banned

salt.gif

Tell us how you really feel bro.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anybody who didn't see this year coming from Anderson has blinders on. He's from the Vinny Prospal school of consecutive up then down years.
You mean most of Sens-Nation?

I agree with this, I don't think Anderson is going to be as good this year, and he's a big part of why Ottawa won so many 1 goal games.

As for Anderson, I laughed because he's been great ever since he started playing here. He's not just going to suddenly shit the bed, and if he somehow does Lehner is more than capable.

;)

From Twitter:

Craig Anderson has allowed as many goals in the last 11 games as all 24 last season.

Smiley90

You mean most of Sens-Nation?

;)

From Twitter:

The Sens should thank Cooke for taking the defensive liability Karlsson off the ice, clearly.

SANTORELLI!

Why can't we score as much as this all the time? :(

oh right, Eastern Conference. -sigh-

Smash88

Banned
I'm genuinely curious how Anderson went from a high level 2 years ago, to just plain terrible.

Does Ottawa have good goalie prospects?

Smiley90

In the last 21 games

Canucks have played the East 12 times - scored more than 2 goals 9/12 times (and have gone 8-3-2, if we don't pull a Leafs against the Sens just now)

Canucks have played the West 9 times - scored more than 2 goals 2/9 times (and have gone 2-4-3)

Can we just keep playing the East? plzkthx

RC

Banned
In the last 21 games

Canucks have played the East 12 times - scored more than 2 goals 9/12 times (and have gone 8-3-2, if we don't pull a Leafs against the Sens just now)

Canucks have played the West 9 times - scored more than 2 goals 2/9 times (and have gone 2-4-3)

Can we just keep playing the East? plzkthx

They don't call it loleast for nothing.

Top Bottom