• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
He's back!

a6Mce72l.jpg

He always starts off so well. Then the person actually replies and he's forced to whip out a salt gif. Dude's got no game, no stamina. Makes Dastardly go soft. :(

It's OK, I just close my eyes and think of Alison Brienis.

BRIE... Alison BRIE... I was absolutely NOT thinking of Penis just then.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Speaking of Avatars, I've had this Kessel one for an awfully long time.

That's a first.
I feel like it's fitting for you while you have issues with that chick. Once you're over that hump then Kessel can be retired.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pretty pumped for all the videos of people beating the shit out of each other for $10 complete DVD box sets of Murder She Wrote later today.

Revenant

Finally tried the new Devil May Cry, seems enjoyable. might be a nice break between me throwing a controller over the new X-Com Expansion.

Revenant

Apparently the LOZ: Wind Waker HD bundle is ringing up 250 at target.........HNGGGGGGGGG

must resist urge to join the rest of the animals later today(not interested in going now at all)....... I hate going to stores on Black Friday, went once during the "frenzy hours" at night because an ex wanted to go... Was just an ugly experience...

RC

Banned
Everything at Old Navy is 50% off tomorrow. Must resist the urge to buy clothes I desperately need, for low, low prices.

Edit: Well done Smelly. That's banner worthy.

I don't have a banner.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Damn, Banana Republic and Urban Planet also have everything 40%/50% off respectively. I don't want to nor do I have time to go shopping, but it's tempting.

Revenant

With my $0 an hour income, sure.
Old Navy jeans are surpringly good quality though. Bought a few when they were $19.99.

go on about these quality jeans... I could use a couple cheap pairs to go along with a few nicer ones. Wonder if they have some with a little extra length..

I
And I also need work shirts. I keep running out of dress shirts.

what are you doing to them? you know you don't have to throw them out after their first use right?

Top Bottom